🍁 Blind Date 🍁

Author's POV
••••••••••••••••••••

IU, Jungkook, and Taehyung were sitting in a cafe. Jungkook told everything to IU to ask for help. IU was really shocked after listening to that.

IU:- "So my Y/n-ie came in your dreams and you fell in love with her in dreams." Taehyung nods his head. She scoffed. "How can I trust you huh? After what Beom did to my Y/n-ie. I can't let anyone play with her heart." She said protectively. Jungkook put his hand on her.

Jungkook:- "IU how can you say this? Hyung really loves her. If you don't trust him, it's okay... But you trust me right?!" Jungkook gave him his puppy eyes that melts IU's heart. She pinched his cheeks and said.

IU:- "Oh please don't give me this look, you know I can't say no to this face." Taehyung feels like a third wheel between two love birds.

Taehyung:- "If you had enough of your lovey-dovey things then can you please help me." IU cleared her throat.

IU:- "Okay..... Actually Taehyung I didn't tell you this before but I had a crush on you." She said while looking down. Jungkook and Taehyung become shocked by the information.

Jungkook & Taehyung:- "What?" They both shout in unison.

IU:- "But it was just a crush after meeting Jungkook I realized it." Jungkook sighed in relief. "Taehyung my Y/n-ie is a very nice person and she is my life. I can't see her in pain. After her break up with that jerk she was very sad. Very hardly she is moving on from that heartbroken. If you love her then please heal her broken heart. I can't see her in pain." She had tears in her eyes while saying. IU is Y/n's best friend. She is very close to her. After her family, Y/n is the person she loves the most. Jungkook rubs her back. Taehyung take her hands and said.

Taehyung:- "I'm promising you IU that I will heal her heart. I will give her all the love that is deserved." IU smile and nod her head.

°°°°°°°

Y/n came to her cabin after the surgery. She was feeling really tired because she continuously did the work seen 1 month to make herself busy. She was not taking rest properly. Her family and IU both told her not to overwork herself but she didn't listen to them. Because whenever she sits free, the deception given by Beom comes to her mind which she did not want, so she keeps herself busy all the time and that makes her family and IU worried for her.

She was sitting on her chair and about to go on rounds to check her patients when IU came.

Y/n:- "Oh IU, you are here?" She asked while taking the file from the desk.

IU:- "Yes... I'm here to take you on a blind date." Y/n smile fades away as she looks toward IU.

Y/n:- "IU you know what happened? Then why you planned all this?" She asked in a very serious tone. IU came near her and hold her by the shoulder.

IU:- "What that jerk did doesn't mean that all boys are the same, so I want you to give a chance to love to come again in your life." Y/n sigh and takes IU's hand from her shoulder and holds her.

Y/n:- "I know that all boys are not the same but I still didn't move on from that. I want some time." IU immediately shakes her head.

IU:- "You have to take enough time now I have planned a blind date and you have to come with me or else I will not talk to you." She emotionally blackmailed her.

Y/n:- "But I have work." Y/n try to make excuses but IU came with proper preparation.

IU:- "No no today your excuse will not work. I have already talked to your seniors and they permitted me to take you with me and now you are going with me and that's finally. No more discussion." And with that, she dragged Y/n with her. Y/n sighed in defeat and let IU do what she wants.

IU made her sit in her car and start driving. After a few minutes of driving they reach their destination. They both get out of the car.

IU:- "Let's go and meet your blind date." She said while pushing her. Y/n turns around.

Y/n:- "You are not coming?" IU rolls her eyes at her question.

IU:- "It's your date..... What's my work there Jungkook called me. We are going on a date, so you enjoy your date I'll enjoy my date, and your table number is 14. Bye." She winked at her and hurriedly get in the car before Y/n ask her again anything. Y/n sigh and slowly walk inside the cafe. It's not a very fancy cafe as Y/n like. She slowly opens the door and looks for table no. 14. She travels her gaze all around the cafe and finally is find her table no. And saw that her blind date was already there. She walks towards her seat.

On the other hand, when Y/n enter the cafe IU came back in front of the cafe and Jungkook also came there.

Jungkook:- "All set?" He asked her while coming from his hiding place. Where he was hiding all the time.

IU:- "Yes.... Very hardly I convince her for this blind date." She said while sighing. Jungkook pulls her in a side hug and kisses her head.

Jungkook:- "Thanks IU." IU looks towards him and hit him.

IU:- "Don't need to thank me. She is my friend and I only want her happiness." Jungkook smiled. "Let's go and see if is everything going well or not." Jungkook nodded and they both entered the cafe and the short distance from them.

Y/n's POV
•••••••••••••••

I slowly went towards the table no. 14 and when I went there, I greet that person.

Y/n:- "Hey." That person stands up and turn around and when I saw that person my eyes widened. "You!" I asked in shock.

===========================

🅷🅴🆈 🅶🆄🆈🆂 👋

𝑺𝒐...... 𝑮𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔 😁😁😁😝

𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒊𝒎 😁

𝑺𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈..... 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎 𝒕𝒐𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝑰'𝒎 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒅𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒚 𝒆𝒙𝒂𝒎𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 😄😄

𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒈𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏. 😅😅😅

𝑳𝒆𝒕'𝒔 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 😁

𝑺𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒊𝒏 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 🤗😚

🅻🅾🆅🅴 🆈🅾🆄 💜

🅿🆄🆁🅿🅻🅴 🆈🅾🆄 💜