🍁 Can't Forget 🍁

Author's POV
•••••••••••••••••••

Y/n:- "Here is the prescription... You can go to that doctor he will provide the medicines." She smiled and that lady smile back. Then that lady stands up and went to the doctor Y/n pointed towards. Y/n was waiting for her next patient. A man came and sit in front of her. When she looks towards that man she raises her eyebrow. "What are you doing here?" She said coldly.

Taehyung:- "Well I'm here for my treatment." Y/n becomes confused.

Y/n:- "What happened to you?" Taehyung put his hand on his chest.

Taehyung:- "Actually there is a doctor who stole my heart and my heart became her patient. So came here to ask my cure." She smiles and decides to play alone.

Y/n:- "I don't have the cure for your disease." Taehyung raises his eyebrows.

Taehyung:- "Oh no what should I do now?" She shakes her head.

Y/n:- "Okay... Now if you are enough of your drama then go away from here. My patients are waiting." Taehyung shakes his head.

Taehyung:- "I have something to show you, so you are coming with me." Y/n immediately denies it.

Y/n:- "No Taehyung..... Patients are waiting I can't go anywhere." Taehyung starts whining like a child.

Taehyung:- "Please Y/n-ah..... And other Doctors can see that patient. Please...... I promise it didn't take much time... Promise." Y/n sigh and stands up.

Y/n:- "You will not listen to me." He immediately shakes his head. " Let's go." Taehyung becomes happy and he immediately takes her hand and takes her with him.

IU:- "Where are they going?" IU was about to stop them but Jungkook stop her.

Jungkook:- "Where are you going? Let them be alone." IU sighed and nodded.

Y/n's POV
•••••••••••••••

Taehyung takes in the woods. We came deep into the woods. I stop walking and he turns around.

Y/n:- "What the hell Taehyung..... You said it will not take much time. But we came so far and deep in the woods. I'm tired now." I whined. Taehyung chuckled and cup my cheeks.

Taehyung:- "Awww... My lazy Y/n. We are about to reach there." I slapped his hands away from my cheeks.

Y/n:- "For your kind information I'm not lazy. I'm more active than you understand." I fold my arms and look away from him. Taehyung giggled and turn my face toward him.

Taehyung:- "Okay... Sorry, my love." My heart flutters when he calls me love. I can feel blood rush to my cheeks.

Y/n:- "Yo- You talk too much..... Let's go and show me what you want to show me." I start walking to leave him behind.

Taehyung:- "Wait for me." He runs to me and starts walking with me. But suddenly he closed my eyes.

Y/n:- "What are doing Taehyung? Why did you put your hands on my eyes?" Taehyung came near to my ear. I can feel his hot breath on my ear.

Taehyung:- "We are about to reach there so that's why. Now stop." I stop walking. "Now I will remove my hands in 1....2...3." he removes his hands from my ears. I open my eyes and my jaw dropped at the scene.