🍁 Searching 🍁

Y/n's POV
•••••••••••••••••••

After finishing breakfast me and Beom leave for the hospital. Me and Beom work in the same hospital. I always wanted to be a doctor and my parents supports me in this decision. My father never forces me to join his business. After completing my study. I do an internship for 2 years. And there I met Beom. He was also doing an internship at that time. We both became friends. After completing 1 year of internship. Beom confesses his love to me. I also like him so I yes to him and we start dating and I'm happy that I said yes to him. He is a very lovely person. He loves me a lot and I also love him. After completing our internship I introduced him to my parents and my parents accept him happily. We are dating each other for 4 years. In these 4 years, he never gives me any reason to regret my decision. Beom went to his cabin and I also went towards mine. On my way, all wish happy birthday to me and I happily thanked them.

Taehyung's POV
•••••••••••••••••••••

After breakfast, I left for the office with Jiso noona. I was in my office when my dear annoying cousin entered my cabin.

???:- "Happiest birthday hyung." He said very excitedly. I stand up and went towards him. He hugged me immediately.

Taehyung:- "Thank you so much Jungkook. Have you find you anything about the girl I told you?" I asked him after broking the hug.

I sketched that girl and give Jungkook to search for her. I know her name. How? Once in my dream, I called her by that name. I don't know how I know her name and what's the reason for her to appear in my dreams. Only Jungkook and Jiso noona know about my dreams. Because if any other knows about that they will definitely think of me as a psycho.

Jungkook:- "I'm trying hyung. It's not easy to find anyone. I'm trying my best. But why are you searching for that girl? Only because she appeared in your dreams or the reason behind your search is something else." He narrowed his eyes. I smiled at his question.

Taehyung:- "Yes there is something else." I said while remembering her from my dreams. She is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. She is my dream girl. She is so perfect in my dreams. It doesn't matter if she is not perfect in real life. I will still love her. Jungkook shook my body and I came out of my dream world.

Jungkook:- "Hyung..... Tell me what's the other reason behind your search." He whined like a baby. I ruffled his hair.

Taehyung:- "First you find her for me then I will tell you everything." I said while walking towards my seat and sitting there. He came and sit in front of me.

Jungkook:- "No...... First, tell me." I sigh in defeat.

Taehyung:- "Okay... Okay. Actually....." He raises his eyebrows in curiosity. "I'm in love with her." I look down while blushing. I hear his gasp. I know he is shocked. He must be thinking how can I love a girl that appeared in my dreams. Whom I never met her and don't know if I will ever be able to meet her or not.

Jungkook:- "Wow Hyung..... I didn't know you are this romantic." I shot my head up and looked at him with wide eyes.

Taehyung:- "What?! ..... What did you say?" I asked him in confusion.

Jungkook:- "I didn't know you are this romantic." He repeats.

Taehyung:- "I thought....." He cut me in the middle.