🍁 Guiding Spirit 🍁

Taehyung's POV
••••••••••••••••••

Here I'm regretting my life decisions. This Dr. Sora didn't leave my side. She clings to me all the time. Whenever I tried to go toward Y/n, she always came my way. But I can see that Y/n was not liking it. She was glaring at Dr. Sora like a murderer. I secretly smile.

Dr. Sora:- "Taehyung-ssi... See this... Beautiful?" She suddenly came in front of me with a dreamcatcher. I give her a forced smile and nod my head. When I turn my gaze toward Y/n. I can't find her there. I excused myself from Dr. Sora. I was about to go but IU call me from behind.

IU:- "Taehyung!" I turned around and saw IU and Jungkook coming towards me. "Where are you going?" She asked.

Taehyung:- "I went to find Y/n. She is here a moment ago but now I find to see her anywhere." IU sighed and shake her head.

IU:- "She is not a kid Taehyung. She must be in any shop. Leave that and listen to me. You have to be with Dr. Sora." My eyes widened.

Taehyung:- "Why? And I don't want to be with her. She is so clingy and because of her I can't able to be with my Y/n." I complain like a kid. Jungkook and IU exchange gaze and shake their heads.

Jungkook:- "Oh god hyung, did you forget your plan to make her jealous? And we think Dr. Sora is the best person for that. " I immediately remember my plan.

Taehyung:- "Sorry, sorry..... I literally forget about that. But can't we find any other girl?" Jungkook and IU gave me a 'wtf' look.

IU:- "Seriously Taehyung...... Can't you see Y/n is very affected by the closeness of Dr. Sora with you? If one murder is forgiven then firstly she will kill Dr. Sora." Chuckled at her words.

Taehyung:- "I know IU... I also saw Jealousy in her eyes. But I also don't want to give any hope to Dr. Sora. What if she takes all this seriously?" IU shakes her head in denial.

IU:- "Of course not... We will tell her everything already." I nodded in agreement.

Y/n's POV
•••••••••••••

Oh god! Why I'm feeling like this? Why I can't tolerate Dr. Sora near Taehyung? And that Taehyung..... Why he didn't saying her to stay away? Agrhh! I'm feeling really frustrated right now. I was standing at the corner when I saw Taehyung coming towards me but Dr. Sora suddenly pop up in front of him with a dreamcatcher. I gritted my teeth and went away from there and came under an old tree.

Y/n:- "What is happening to me? Why I'm feeling this? Please god help me." I ask myself.

???:- "Because you love him." I heard a voice from behind. When I turn around I saw an old woman in her 60s. I furrowed my eyebrows.

Y/n:- "Huh?" She smiled and come near me.

Ajumma:- "I said because you love him." I raise my eyebrows.

Y/n:- "It's nothing like that ajumma." I shake my hand in denial. She giggled and caressed my head.

Ajumma:- "Don't run away from your feelings dear. The love story you left incomplete. It's time to complete that story this time. Don't run away from your destiny. Destiny brought you both together again, so you both can complete your incomplete story. And this time don't take time to confess your love. You both must be god's favourite that's why God gives a chance to both of you, so you can spend your life together. Which you can't able in your past." I become confused by her words. What love story she is talking about? What chance? And past? I was about to ask her but she was nowhere to be found. I look here and there but I can't see her anywhere.