🍁 Madness 🍁

Jungkook's POV
••••••••••••••••••••••

After leaving Taehyungie hyung and Y/n alone. Me and IU come to another section of the park.

IU:- "It's good we leave them alone so they can spend some time." She claps her hand in happiness. I smiled and nodded my head.

Jungkook:- "Right! Now should we enjoy our time together." I extend my hand and she immediately holds it. Then we start playing games and went to the roller coaster.

We ride a roller coaster 4 times. Me and IU were laughing after enjoying our day. I feel really happy. We were about to go on the other ride when my phone rang. I take out it of my pocket and saw the I'd.

Jungkook:- "Taehyungie hyung?" I look towards IU and we look towards each other with questionable looks.

IU:- "Why he is calling? Is everything okay?" I pick up his call.

𝙾𝚗 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕
°°°°°°°°°°

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤:- "𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨..... 𝐇𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠? 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐲𝐨-"

𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠:- "𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤..... 𝐁𝐞𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐘/𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦."

My eyes go wide after hearing that.

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤:- "𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭!"

IU furrowed her eyebrows.

𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠:- "𝐘𝐞𝐬... 𝐈'𝐦 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐫.... 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫."

And before I asked further he disconnect the call. IU looks at me with a concerned expression.

IU:- "What happened Jungkook?" She said. I slowly look at her.

Jungkook:- "Beom kidnapped Y/n." She become shocked.

IU:- "What! How dare that bastard! I will kill him today." She starts fuming in anger.

Jungkook:- "Taehyungie hyung went behind him." IU suddenly grabs my hand.

IU:- "Let's go... We should also go after them." I call Taehyungie hyung and said him to send me his live location and we went behind them.

Taehyung's POV
•••••••••••••••••••••

I was chasing them when Jungkook call me and asked my live location to come with me. I send them. But when I try to find his car. I'm not able to find it. He suddenly disappeared in front of my sight.

Taehyung:- "Shoot!" I hit the steering wheel. Now how will I find Y/n? I have to find her at any cost before he does something to her.

Author's POV
••••••••••••••••••

Beom notices Taehyung's car so he fasts the speed of his car and turns his car in the silent alley. Y/n was trying to open the door but he locked the door already.