Chapter 25

Previously on Chapter 24

"I'm glad..." he said, after pulling away. He gestures me to sit down. He gently push the chair for me and sit down on the other chair. The dolphin pulls another float which is filled with food. I let out a giggle, shaking my head at how cute everything is. I didn't know Bruno can think of something so cute and sweet like this. He's really full of surprises.

-A Lifetime Request-

Y/N P.O.V

I let out a soft giggle at how cute the dolphins are acting. "They're so adorable..." I said, staring at them in awe. I hear a soft laugh and turn to look at Bruno. He smiles at me.

"I'm glad you like them, Mi Vida" he said. I just smiled shyly at him. He stands up and grabs the foods. He places them on the table. "Thank you the help, friends. You may go now" Bruno said, smiling at them. Two of the dolphins makes a clicking sound. They jumps up and forms a heart.

My eyes widened at the sight and let out a giggle

My eyes widened at the sight and let out a giggle. They dance for a while and swims away. "Oh my God..." I said, in awe. I turn to look at Bruno to see him staring at me with a smile.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" I asked. His smile widens as he reaches over, grabbing a hold of my hand. "You're beautiful, Mi Vida... I couldn't help but keep staring at you. I still can't believe that you're mine..." he said. I can feel my cheeks getting hotter at his comment.

We start to eat our dinner, while talking about random things that came to mind. He starts talking about his time as kids. Which mostly filled with his hardship because of his gift. I feel so bad for him... but also, I can relate.

My life back in my old village isn't any easier as well due to my psychometric ability. So I had to leave everything behind because of it. All the memories I had with my family... all of it.

"Mi Vida... our life may be hard on us. But look on the bright side! If your life in your previous village was good. You wouldn't have come here. We wouldn't have met..." he said. I smile softly at what he said and nod my head in agreement.

"You're right Bruno..." I said. He moves to stand up and offers a hand to me. "My life seems easier with you in them. I can't imagine my life without you..." he said. I place my hand on top of his, allowing him to help me to stand.

"Same with mine... my life is complete now that you're in it..." I said. He leans his forehead against mine, with a bright smile on his face. "I just have one request, Y/N... a request that would last a lifetime" he said. I nod my head, letting him know that I'm listening.

He pulls away slightly and went down on one knee. My eyes widened at his movement. My hand went up to my mouth in shock. He takes out a box and opens it to reveal the most beautiful ring I've ever seen.