Chapter 19

Previously on Chapter 18

We pull away for air. He leans his forehead against mine. "I love you, Y/N" he whispered in a soft voice. "I love you too, Bruno. Promise me you'll talk to me. Instead of avoiding me?" I said. He tightens his arms around me. "I promise, Mi Vida..." he said. I smile and snuggle closer to his chest, tightening my arms around him.

-Date Plan-

Y/N P.O.V

I wake up in the morning, feeling better for myself. I sit up on the bed with a huge smile on my face as I recall what happened yesterday. Bruno and I admits our feelings for each other. Now we're officially together!

I get up from the bed and head for the bathroom for my morning routine. I hum softly to myself as I wash my body. I feel so happy. I can't wait to meet Bruno after this.

Once I finished showering. I head back to my room and put on my clothes. I look at myself through the mirror and nod to myself, once I make sure I look good.

"Y/N!" Someone called out, as I walk through Casita. I turn around to see Pepa. "Yeah?" I asked. "How'd it go?" She said, grinning at me. "Huh?" I said. "Oh... you know~" she said. "Oooh... the talk between me and Bruno?" I asked. She smiles and nods her head. She looks eager to know.

I feel an arm sling across my shoulder. I turn my head to see Bruno. "Hello, Mi Vida..." he said. He place a soft kiss on the side of my head. "Hello, Mi Carīno" I said, kissing his cheek. I hear a high pitch squeal I turn my head to see Pepa, holding her hands together with a huge grin on her face.

"I guess that answers your question?" I said. "Oh... it certainly did! JULIETA!!!!" She yelled out in the end, as she runs off. Most likely going to look for Julieta. I blink in surprise at her action.

I turn to look at Bruno, only to see that he's already looking at me. "That was... weird" I said. "That's just Pepa..." he said, smiling at me. I just hum in respond to his comment. He leans down and place a soft kiss on my lips. I smile into the kiss and kisses him back. I wrap my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss.

I pull away from the kiss when I hear squealing. I turn my head to see Julieta and Mirabel. They're all squealing while holding each other's hands. I blush at their reaction and bury my face against Bruno's chest. He lets out a chuckles as he holds me close.

"Y/N... wanna go on a date with me?" Bruno said, after the others have left. "A date?" I said. He nods his head, giving me a nervous smile. I smile and nod my head. I give his cheek a soft kiss.

"Of course... I'd love to go on a date with you" I said. "Awesome! Uh, I gotta go and prepare for it. I'll pick you up from your room in about an hour, okay? Love ya! See ya!" He said. He gives my cheek a quick kiss and runs off. I didn't even get a chance to respond, he's already out of sight.

I'd better get ready for the date with Bruno then. I turn around and walks towards my room. I don't have a good dress to wear. God... what should I do?

I hear knock on my door. I gulp nervously. It can't be Bruno, right? He said he'll come in one hour. So who could that be? I take a deep breath and walk towards the door. I open it to reveal Julieta and Pepa.

"You're going on a date with our brother, right?" Pepa said. I smile and nod my head. "We'll help you get ready. If you want?" Julieta said. "That would mean a lot" I said, grinning at the two of them. I let them in and close the door.

Julieta eagerly grabs my hand and pulls me to the dressing table. She starts to work on my make up. While Pepa starts working with my hair. I just sit there, not knowing what to do than just let them do what they need to do.

This is only a date, and these two are so eager about it. What will their reaction be when they're helping me with a wedding. God... I just got together with Bruno in like a day. But my head already starts to think about Wedding?? Seriously, Y/N. Get a hold of yourself!

One Hour Later

I'm finally done getting ready. I stand in front of a body length mirror and gasp at my reflection.

(You can use this

(You can use this... or imagine your own! Also... if you choose this, imagine it in the length of your preference)

"Wow... this looks so lovely! Thank you!!" I said. I turn to them and give them a hug. "You're welcome, Y/N! It's the least we can do for you" Julieta said. "Yeah... you're making our brother so happy. It's the happiest we've ever seen him. That's all because of you... because you returned his feelings. Thank you, Y/N... for loving Bruno..." Pepa said, smiling at me. I smile at them.

"You guys don't have to thank me. I love Bruno with all of my heart. I'll always love him..." I said, holding both of their hands. They smile happily at me. They give me a group hug, which makes me smile as I hug them back.

The sound of knocking makes us pull away. I walk to the door and opens it to reveal Bruno. He's holding a bouquet of f/f flowers in his hand. His eyes widened as he stares at me with an awestruck look.

I clear my throat to snap him out of his daze. "Uh... t-these are f-for y-y-you, Mi Vida" he said, handing me the flowers. "Thank you..." I said, taking the f/f flower from him. I bring it close to my nose and take a sniff. The sweet scent of the flower enters my nose, which makes me hum happily.

"Shall we go?" He asked. "Sure..." I said. I hand the flowers to Pepa and turn to Bruno. He offers his hand to me. I place my hand on top of his. We start to make our way out of Casita. I hear clapping sound and turn my head to see the tiles moving around.

I let out a giggle. Even Casita is happy to see Bruno and I together. God... I'm so excited for this date. I wonder what Bruno have prepared for me.

*to be continued*

A/N: I'll have the date have two parts. It's too long to have it as one. The actual date will be on the next chapter. Thank you for reading!! Love ya~