‧₊° 𝒇𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒍‧₊°

|| you woke up in a completely different bed that you fell asleep in||

the sun didn't beam down as bright as it did as usual nor did the bed feel as hard yet comforting as it did.

all those mini changes didn't phase you that much, not as much as you missed the warm embrace that caused you to sleep like a baby.

finally, you opened your eyes only to reveal you were back home. your original reality.

you hadn't been there in so long that you forgot what your room looked like. no random balcony , no mirror to stand in and randomly change your entire body and most of all no noise.

you've gotten use to the random loud talking UA conversations that flowed into your doors at random times in the morning.

Or even you sleeping a little past your usual time and you'd get knocks and hear the comforting voices of your friends telling you to get up in the most passive aggressive way possible.

you really didn't want to be in your original reality even if it was just for a second.

you felt automatically stressed out and felt the negative energy that you couldn't just script out over in this reality.

without realizing it, you were already laying down; visualizing your my hero reality with ease.

you didn't care about if anyone walked in or even cared about anything in this reality. the only thought in your mind was whether or not you left a clone in your desired reality.

'Last time i left they believed i left entirely.. meaning my clone didn't stay.' your mind began to wander..

'What will they think about me randomly appearing.'

'Will they hate me if I came clean?'

'What if I can't shift back.'

...

'Why haven't I shifted back yet?!'

the thoughts racing through your mind made your mind everything but calm. it was filled with negativity which made you not be able to focus.

you took plenty of deep breaths, attempting over and over again yet you simply were not going back.

'Thats all I had in me?..' you asked yourself, confused as to why you couldn't leave.

you felt angry at yourself and at the world for not allowing you to shift back.

shifting is an easy concept, they said.

shifting can happen at the blink of an eye, they said.

shifting was beginning to be neither of those for you , if they were you wouldn't be in this hell hole.

after having a meltdown you realized how crazy you sounded; you could only laugh to yourself due to to your own feelings.

"I sound delusional.. it's my reality and I can go back whenever I want.' was what you kept telling yourself before you finally fell asleep.