☄︎. *. ⋆ 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒕 𝑼.𝑨 ☄︎. *. ⋆

||Your alarm went off and you sleepily got out of bed

   You took a shower, put your hair in your f/h and put on the school uniform. You were in class 1A which wasn't shocking but you weren't going to show it.

    Before you left , you took one final look in the mirror, you were happy about your appearance so you smiled and headed out. You were now just walking and scrolling on TikTok since you added that this reality knows what Snapchat and TikTok is. you were laughing , and trying not to make it noticeable but some giggles slipped out.

  Then you finally ended up in front of U.A. You stared in awe and happiness knowing that you finally made it. And you started to walk in. You seen quite a few familiar faces from the anime and you attempted to be nice by smiling at whoever smiled at you. Then you started to focus back on your phone , checking your Snapchat to make sure you look good.

  When you noticed you did , you walked into the building. It was quite busy , people were showing off their quirks , others loud from laughing and talking. honestly , it gave you a headache. But you kept a calm face and went off to search for your new class ; Class 1A.

You stood in front of the door. Smiling .... faking a smile. In reality you were nervous. You didn't know how Bakugo would react to you . Would the Bakusquad like you? You knew it was all in your script but you couldn't help but overthink a couple of things. Then you remembered. You added that your literally irresistible. Nothing can bring your confidence down .

You walked into the room to see everyone seated , somewhat quiet besides a couple of conversations here and there. But the main focus was to Tenya Iida and the one and only Katsuki Bakugo.

Bakugo had his feet on the desk and it was obvious that Iida did not like that . As you looked at Bakugo you thought to yourself 'That is the one thing that can bring my confidence down.'

"Take your feet off of that desk . Now!" Iida said looking at Bakugo .

Bakugo only replied with a "huh?"

"It's the first day and you're already disrespecting this academy by scruffing school property, you cretin!" Iida said after Bakugo.

That completely caught Bakugo attention. "You're kidding me right? Your old school put a stick up your ass? Or were you born with it?"

You heard a sigh from behind you and turned around to see Izuku Midoriya. He looked at you and completely got flustered.

"Sorry sorry sorry sorry!! Did I breathe on you?!??"