➢ 𝑽𝒐𝒊𝒄𝒆𝒔➢

|| Y/N group rushed into the battle, looking for their first headband ||

after Midnight told everyone to start, like expected, everyone rushed towards Deku. They thought rushing towards him all at once would give at least one person the opportunity to get his points. but, you watched as everyone failed in the process.

   His team consisted of Tokoyami, Mei Hatsume , Uraraka, & himself. Mei, was full of gadgets that helped them escape every time so it was very obvious that their plan was to attempt to run each time. Tokoyami used dark shadow to scare people away and Uraraka used float.

"Well. Who do you wanna get first Y/N?" Mina asked while smiling up at you.

you scanned the area , everyone was attacking someone. which made it harder for you to figure out who to attack without becoming the center of attention.

"Uhm. Over there?" You said pointing to what obviously seemed like a weaker team compared to your team. "Easy points? Heh." You did a small , yet nervous laugh at your statement but nobody seemed to be judging you. instead they took you over there and you quickly reached over to grab their headbands. you heard them sigh when they noticed it was gone so you did an innocent smile as your team and you ran off.

"Deku next." Bakugo sternly said.

"Woah now. As much as I want the 10 million points , I don't think it's smart to charge into his little area. I mean look at him. He's practically struggling anyways." Kirishima explained , he motioned over to Deku after his explanation to show that Deku wasn't doing good at all. He was flying all through the sky with Mei jet packs.

"Well. If he's not doing too good. Wouldn't that mean it's better to attack now? Like what are we waiting for?" Mina questioned the team. Everyone nodded in agreement and started heading over.

"Well we have 310 points now so it's now or never." You shrugged.

the team picked up the pace towards Deku . you had your mind set on him, you couldn't wait to fill his points total up to yours . as you were running towards him, you felt a slight yet rough tug from around your neck. A person was pulling on your headband.

and with a quick snatch they took it clean off. your team stopped as quickly as it happened. "What the fuck?" You said as you felt around your neck only to find nothing there. you looked around to see a blonde haired kid holding your headband .

"Your class is too small minded. Think bigger." He said as he held your headband in his hands.

"The hell you just say to me?" You responded back to this boy.