⚡︎𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒚 𝒅𝒂𝒚⚡︎

||the silence was too loud||

silence.

it was complete silence.

if a pen dropped, it would've caused a jump scare.

not only that but all eyes were on you.

"Y/n.." Midoriya mumbled. He opened his mouth to speak again but only closed it after ; dropping his head in pure disappointment.

you wanted to speak but you had no words. you could argue with them up and down about not knowing the truth but would they believe you?

you could tell them the villains were lying.. but would they believe you?

your last resort was to erase it all. simply, go home and write into your script that this never happened but then again.. how could you erase something that was never supposed to be there?

your mind raced with different thoughts as your heart beat started to speed up in the process. you wanted to focus on different things around you , like how it was sprinkling or how All Might was still fighting All For One but their eyes wouldn't leave you.

"Y/n... is it true?" Kirishima finally spoke. "Please be honest with us... we're supposed to be your friends."

"No." You said , almost instantly. "Look, I know it sounds bad but I would never lie to you guys-."

"Is that why your quirk is so powerful? Because All For One gave it to you?" Iida blurted out. "My brother was hurt because of someone trying to work like him and meanwhile I'm over here being buddies with his daughter?!"

"NO." You screamed back. "If you would just listen to me-."

"Are you saying those times when you said you nearly wanted to faint from being hurt too much .. was a lie?" Momo questioned.

"Why would I lie about a drawback-."

"Your eyes." Midoriya mumbled. "When your eyes were red that one time .. during the sports festival. Was that him?"

"Yes." you sighed.

"Who are you." Bakugou asked.

"Listen.. I never lied about my quirk nor did I lie about who I am." You sighed. "Everything I told you all is honestly the only things I genuinely know about my backstory. When I did training with All Might, we did a background check on me and he said he couldn't find anything... endeavor said the same thing. The only thing on my record is the fact that I've been adopted by Rumi and that's it."

"And are we supposed to believe you because you included heroes?" Iida grumbled.

"Let her speak." Bakugou replied.

"Please let her finish. You guys wanted an answer.. so ask your questions after." Shoto said after.

"Thank you." You whispered. " I had a voice in my head , yes. This voice in my head was only there to help me during situations where I couldn't help myself. Such as situations with the sports festival.. or the USJ or even the mountains. I thought this voice was just ... I don't know-."