✧. 𝒑𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆✧.

|| Aizawa woke everyone up at 5am despite how exhausted everyone was||

    it was officially the second day of training camp and everyone was woken up at 5:30am. nobody was functioning properly, even Mina was curled up in a ball with her clothes on top of her.

"Come on ladies, you can do it!" Momo reassured.

"How are you so... awake?" Mina mumbled.

"I'm quite use to waking up early , honestly. Plus this is officially day two of camp so it's going to be an action packed day." Momo explained.

"I could barely even sleep last night.." you yawned and finished putting your shirt on. "But, yeah you're right."

Momo smiled and nodded before heading out the room to find the rest of the class ; the rest of the girls followed behind her.

"Good morning, class." Aizawa announced. "Today, we begin a training camp that will increase your strength. Our goal is to increase your skills exponentially so that each of you earn a provisional license. This will allow you to fight dangers that lurk in the darkness. Look alive , Bakugou." He said and threw a baseball at him.

"Try throwing that for me." Aizawa stated.

"Yeah , sure. Like in the fitness test." Bakugou replied.

"That's right. When you first started your record was 705.2 meters. Let's see if you've improved."

Bakugou put some space between him and everyone and did a couple of stretches .

"I got this, everyone. Don't blink." He smirked before putting all his strength in his throw.

the throw seemed so powerful it made a gush of wind and dirt recoil on the class.

"That was 709.6 meters." Aizawa announced causing Bakugou to grunt.

"That's it? Kinda disappointing." Sero sighed.

"You've had a single semester at UA and due to your various experienced all of you have definitely improved. But, those improvements have mostly been limited to mental prowess and technical skill." Aizawa explained.

"With a slight increase in the stamina thrown in along the way. Your quirks really haven't grown that much stronger. Not a fundamental level. That's why we're now going to focus on improving your powers . This'll be so hard you'll feel like dying." He smirked. "Let's hope you all survive."

The class gasped at Aizawa words before some started to mumble.

"Way to scare us dude." Denki sighed.

"With that all being said, follow me." Aizawa said before walking off.

immediately, the entire class followed behind him. the walk over was completely quiet , nobody spoke and you couldn't tell if it was because they were focused or because it was early in the morning.