εïз upcoming 𝒑𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒍 𝒆𝒙𝒂𝒎𝒔 εïз

|| you woke up from the morning sun pouring into your room ||

you stretched and yawned , nothing was unusual besides the fact you changed your script . It was going around and around your head all night ... were you in the wrong for changing your mind?

you wanted to think it over and over again but your alarm clock kept ringing to indicate it was time to get up for school.

you sighed as you dragged yourself out of bed , making your way to the bathroom. you did the same thing you did but instead of going downstairs seeing breakfast, it was nothing there.

'I wonder if this has something to do with my sudden time jump?' you weren't too educated about shifting but you knew the basics , at least you thought you did - so all your worries slowly slipped away.

you sighed , taking a couple of deep breaths before heading outside to start your day. you inhaled the smell of the air and looked at the sky to see the sun shining like usual.

on your way to school , you ended running into Denki . He was smiling so hard and even gave you a hug when he seen you.

"Yooo, y/n! Welcome back!" He said after he embraced you into his warm hug.

"Welcome back?" You questioned , as you slowly patted his back , awkwardly.

"Yeahh , welcome back weirdo! You were gone for a couple of days , right?"

"I was?..." you whispered, attempting to gather your thoughts.

"Well yeah, I'm glad you're ok now though." he smiled as he stopped walking. "Have you trained for the practical exams!?"

"Well yeah, that's why I was gone for those couple of days." You lied, in reality , you didn't understand why you were gone in your desired reality.

"That's awesome! I never thought of skipping class to train." Denki laughed.

"Maybe it's because you need all the help you can get" you laughed again, instead he stopped laughing and stared at you.

"Well that's... completely true! You should help me y/n!" He smiled .

"No." You smiled as you continued to walk off into the school building.

once you entered the building, Denki immediately ran off somewhere else , leaving you alone to walk to class.

'How come my clone didn't stay?.. did I overthink something to mess this up? Have I broke my desired reality? Did I add something to my script?' your mind raced with different thoughts .