⌖ 2 𝒗 1 ⌖

|| it was now almost time to show the pro heroes how powerful you are||

  you woke up , quite earlier than usual. shockingly, there wasn't an alarm to indicate you getting up , there was nothing but silence .

you leaned up to take a look around, finally remembering you were still at Hawks house.

'Shit , this headache might just kill me..' you finally got out of the bed and straightened the sheets before creeping out the room.

the house was silent and cold, only a little bit of sunlight poured into the house even with the curtains being closed.

'Everyone is still sleep?' looking around, you seen everything was tidied up 'What even happened last night ?.'

you continued to walk through the house, admiring all the art work , pictures and different house belongings Hawks had.

you ended up stumbling across a room, the door was cracked so, you took a peek inside. all you seen was bookshelves , and a desk from the small crack.

'Hawks reads!?' was the first thing to come to mind before opening the door completely and cracking again behind yourself.

you looked around at the traditional home office he made. it flourished with books , different art works and even pictures of himself .

you continued to walk through the bookshelves, allowing your finger to trace over the spines of the book; not even a single dirt or dust particle touched you.

you kept looking at the books until one caught your eye. 'Our reality is our thoughts'.

you slowly pulled the book out, interested in what it had to offer but directly when you pulled it out , but on the other side of the bookshelf was Hawks , speaking on his phone.

you didn't even think twice before shoving the book back into the bookshelf and started heading back towards the exit.

"Hey, who's in here?" Hawks questioned, loud enough to be clear but not loud enough to be a scream.

you kept walking, until you nearly reached the door. yet, it slammed closed. you sat there in awe to what just happened then along came two feathers pulling away from the door.

"Are you serious right now." you whispered . the feathers did a complete circle around you before flying off .

you watched them fly off , to make eye contact with Hawks. he hung up his phone call and was just sitting there , looking at you .