↳ 𝑫𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓

|| you woke up with an unfamiliar light shining over you||

   you immediately looked around to see you were in a room that wasn't yours. your eyes kept searching the room , seeing medical equipment, curtains, and even Bakugo in the other bed ; still sleeping.

'We must've slept the whole day yesterday' was the first thing that came to mind as you tried to move yet you still felt slightly sore.

you looked over at Bakugo as you fought through the aching pain in your entire body.

"this is worse than I thought." You grunted as you continued to stand up.

"Mmm.." you heard Bakugo groan as he rolled over onto his side.

'I must be loud.' you continued to tiptoe but eventually gave up and started to crawl on the ground over to the cabinets .

you passed by the mirror in room and stared at yourself. 'I look like I died and came back alive.. thanks to all might.'

you continued to crawl your way over to the cabinets and started searching through them. "Medicine... medicine.. anything?!" you whispered.

"Shut..up.." you Heard Bakugo groan again.

"Oops." you continued to rummage through the cabinet . "Ah ha!" You said as you took all your strength to pull yourself up and get into the top medicine cabinet.

"Found some!" you raised up on the tip of your toes to reach. "I think... I got it ..." but unfortunately you didn't have it. All the strength you had completely gave out and sent you went falling down with the medicine rattling with you.

"Ouch!" You whispered , still attempting to be quiet despite the huge noise you just made.

you looked over at Bakugo . He was now sitting upwards on the bed. his hair was all messy , his eyes were low and his clothes were nearly off his body.

"Someone was sleeping well." You laughed.

he didn't laugh. Instead he got up and started walking towards you.

"Hey buddy , no need to act all irrationally." You laughed as you crawled towards the door.

"Stop crawling away, you're not even getting anywhere fucking idiot." He sighed.

you attempted to crawl faster but he grabbed your legs and pulled you towards him.

you flipped over onto your back to see what he was doing . he had gotten on his knees completely and was holding your arms down while in between your legs.

"BAKUGOU!" You screamed as you snatched your hand away and placed them on his chest. "BITCH THIS IS HIGHLY INAPPROPRIATE"