ʚ♡𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒑𝒔♡ʚ

|| the next day , y/n waited and waited for night to fall||

"Y/n! Run over here!" Mirko screamed .

you ran as fast as could , feeling the wind blow into your skin as you ran through the field of flowers , trying to get to your mother as she ran with her hair flowing behind her.

you both kept running , the smile never left your face as you kept running and running , hearing your mother voice yet you didn't see her anymore . She faded into complete darkness yet she was still screaming for you to run after her.

"Y/N!" She screamed , her screams sounded more and more distressed as you walked into the darkness which was once the bright sun.

"Mom?..." you screamed back , in pure terror. following her faded voice . you were lead directly into a black hallway, water filled the ground causing splash noises every time you walked.

"Mom?" you called out once again as you slowly walked down the hallway ; looking at your surroundings you seen nothing - nothing but a cracked door at the end of the hall.

you stopped midway in the hall.

"Y/n... y/n come and see what your heart truly desires.... come and see the real you." a distorted voice called out from the cracked room which only showed a light blue glowing light.

you walked once more , your heart was intent on finding yourself , yet every time you stepped, you felt as if the door got farther and farther away.

so , you ran . you ran as fast as you could despite you getting nowhere , even with you reaching your hand out once you felt close , the door only slam closed.

you stood there , in silence. tears poured down your face but why were you crying? why were you so upset about not making it?

"Your not ready yet." you heard a voice say from somewhere in the darkness. "Trust me." the voice finished .

your body jolted up . sweat poured down your face from the "dream" you had , the "dream" that felt so real it could nearly be a memory.

you looked around the room, you shifted back to your desired reality but yet you didn't remember laying down to do so. getting up, you pulled the covers back and got out of bed. you didn't check the time , all you knew was the moonlight was pouring into your room.

sighing, you left the room. all the doors were closed and the house was quiet , so quiet that even when you walked you couldn't even hear the floorboards creak. But, you kept going downstairs.