꒰𝑪𝒂𝒎𝒑꒱

|| the sun poured down on you as you slept before your alarm woke you up||

you felt drained .. mentally and physically. not an inch in your body felt like moving even though you slept peacefully but along with your drainage you knew you had to get up for camp.

  sighing , you dragged yourself out the bed and made your way to the bathroom and completely woke up when your feet touched the cold tiles.

you stared at yourself in the mirror , observing your puffy eyes from last night. you let your fingers trace around your eyes as the memories of the entire conversation came flooding back to you.

why did this happen to you? were you just too sensitive? could this have gone differently if you acted differently ? different thoughts flowed into your head as you stared at yourself but you had no reason to cry .

why would you cry?

'Why would you cry?'

you shook those thoughts away in fear that the voice would annoy you with the situation but one thought stayed lingering as you got dressed... where is the voice?

After getting dressed, you made your way downstairs with everything you needed. Unfortunately, your mother wasn't there to see you off but like always she left her goodbye notes wishing you good luck and kisses.

the walk over to the school was everything but quiet. the birds were loud , the sun was still shining brightly so nearly everyone was out but mainly couples.

you frowned at them unknowingly, you didn't have any type of hatred towards them now but Bakugou surely did his damage on you.

eventually, you made your way to the school and joined the class. everyone was putting their bags on the bus and having basic conversations but you weren't all that interested in what anyone had to talk about.

you were interested in the fact that Kirishima and Bakugou were back on good terms but you were more interested in the fact that Bakugou couldn't keep his eyes off you. Even if you caught him staring , it was a staring contest he wouldn't break .

you stared at him and faked a yawn , slowly throwing up your middle finger towards him in the process. he frowned at your actions but he still didn't look away so, you ignored him.

"Now that you've finished up the semester, it's time for summer vacation to officially begin." Aizawa started saying causing everyone to gather up. "However , don't think these will be months of rest for you heroes-in-the-making. At this camp, we'll push you to go beyond your limits. You're aiming to become "Plus Ultra"."

"Yes sir!" The class replied before dismembering.

"I can't wait for camp!" Mina squealed. "You're going to sit next to me, right?!"