❁ཻུ۪۪♡𝑯𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒚❁ཻུ۪۪♡

|| you were coming up with a plan to end this attack for good

                             || you were coming up with a plan to end this attack for good.||

          after you left Deku , you went on to continue your journey to Aizawa. Once you got over to him you noticed it was a little too late. Shigaraki had already rotted his elbow so, now he was fighting with one arm.

'Shit' . you thought to yourself as you prepared to jump into the battle.

"What the hell are you doing Y/N!?! You can't just go jumping into trouble every time you see it!! You're going to get us hurt!!" Mineta screamed at you.

"Well don't follow me. I'm going to help Aizawa, he's already in pain. Plus, why would I stand around and watch him get hurt over and over again in my face ?!" You shouted back.

"We wait for the real heroes!" He shouted.

Disgusted and disappointed that they weren't going to help you , you shook your head and ran off.

'Okay so currently it's 6 villains trying to attack him at once. Okay . If I can knock down 3 or maybe even 4 , he can easily take down the rest. Hopefully.' You thought to yourself as you ran into battle.

your first target didn't even see you coming . you quickly manipulated your legs using an energy blast  to do a jump kick to the back of their head. in your script, you added that you were flexible so doing kicks , flips , and tumbling around wasn't hard for you.

   after you were done you quickly ran to your next target . thousands of thoughts were flowing in your head , telling you what powers you should use next.

'elemental manipulation' 'absolute death manipulation' 'space-time manipulation' 'telekinesis!' 'ambient energy manipulation!'

'Shut up , shut up.' You thought as you quickly used telekinesis to throw one person into another. when you noticed they were completely down , you continued to the next one. '3 down.'

"Well. Looks like you have someone who wants to play Pro-Hero. Well , I guess we can add another player to our kill list." Shigaraki grumbled in his raspy voice.

"Y/n. Go somewhere else. They'll kill you, don't throw your life away." Aizawa shouted, with pain in his voice.

"No." You replied. Nothing else needed to be said. You knew what you wanted . And right now your target was Shigaraki.

'Superpower manipulation! Use Superpower manipulation!' the voices in your head screamed, causing your ears to ring . you didn't even know what that was but you wanted the screaming to stop so bad that you didn't even know you were running towards Shigaraki at full speed until you were halfway there.

as you ran, nothing else was in your head besides the voices screaming to use 'superpower manipulation.' you still didn't know what it was so you were scared to even use it. imagine if you got up there and fucked up? but this one part in you wanted to use it so bad , that part was full of adrenaline, and it seemed like that one part of you knew what that manipulation was.