⁀➷𝑅𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑢𝑝

||it's time to work together as a team in order to take down this villain ||

you sat there waiting for what felt like ever to see what ur next move was going to be.

aizawa was still missing and nighteye was protecting eri and mirio. not to mention how Overhaul was slowly transferring into some beast.

"Cleanliness is an obsession of mines, when someone contaminates me with their filth I lose control. It's never gotten quite this far before though, what an unfortunate turn for you Lemillion. You chose to get involved with Eri, with me, now your quirk is lost forever." Overhaul said.

"I'm not about to sit here and let you continue to bash my friends." You shouted in reply. "He did what he had to do and if I have to reverse time to give his quirk back then I'll do it."

"I see. You can also touch me and take away my quirk.. kind of like a little someone we all know." He chuckled. "You're all going die down here , thanks to Lemillion."

he finished his sentence and charged towards Nighteye, Eri and Mirio as quick as a blink of an eye. You could barely react fast enough until Izuku rushed towards Overhaul carrying one of his own spikes.

Overhaul broke the spikes with quickness and produced more, causing Izuku to land on the spikes instead of Overhaul himself.

"Is that all you got?" Overhaul questioned in an annoyed tone.

you rushed in to help Izuku, using physical energy in your leg you were able to knock Overhaul back by a couple of feet.

He only sounded more annoyed with his tone. "If you weren't such a brat maybe we could've worked together."

"Izuku, Y/N, I'll handle this go protect Mirio and Eri!" Nighteye shouted to which you and izuku nodded.

you both switched places with Nighteye as Nighteye went charging towards overhaul.

They exchanged some words but they were nearly inaudible.

"Mirio, are you ok?" Izuku asked. "Can you both stand?"

"I can teleport them outta here-."

"No." Mirio and Izuku said in unison.

You blinked rapidly in confusion. "It would be best for me to get the injured out of here."

"You would also be using a big attack which is going to take up more energy. You'd probably also get a nose bleed, headaches, or that voice of All For One may come back." Izuku ranted.