┊͙𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏┊͙

|| everyone woke up at 7am to start part two of their training||

Aizawa woke everyone up at 7am but unfortunately he woke the people who didn't passed the exam up at 5am.

this training was much more intense with Aizawa telling everyone to "do better" and "go harder" .  Everyone was out breath and overworked with little to no breaks since true hero's didn't need breaks.

"Don't forget where you started , who you are and where you came from." Aizawa told every one.

'Where I came from ...'  You thought to yourself as you continued to try to stop time . 'I came from a different reality ... how is that gone help me with my quirk?' 

in frustration , plus a nose bleed .. you stopped trying to do anything Meta related. you walked off from the crowd , heading around the mountain to take a break.

'Tonight's the night of the kidnapping... I don't really wanna save Bakugou anymore. In fact, I don't want anything to do with him.' you kept thinking and giggling to yourself as all your thoughts came through. 'A wannabe number one hero and can't even save himself.'

"Y/n, can we talk." A raspy voice said from the corner causing you to jump.

"Bakugou? Why are you hiding around the corner?" You questioned. ".. and you said my first name."

"I felt like this would be easier if I couldn't see you.. it might help me." He sighed. "Plus.. I never forgot it"

'He sounds so calm...'

"Ay, Bakugou! Wanna do a practice fight!?" Kirishima shouted from a distance.

"IM BUSY YOU FUCKING LOSER." Bakugou shouted back . "Anyways. I'm sorry."

"Sorry for?" You probed.

"Sorry for saying the things I said after our kiss. And I do remember your name ... also your feelings for me aren't going into one ear and out the other. It stays with me. I just need to know how to process correctly." He mumbled. "I don't feel this way often ... that's all."

"I accept your apology." You replied. it got silent after you replied . "Bakugou?" You said. Yet no reply.

"EVERYONE GATHER UP." Aizawa shouted so you came running back.

"Tonight's going to be fun!" Pixie Bob shouted . "We're putting classes against each other in a test of courage. I know you've been training hard today and later you'll get to play hard. How's that for a reward!?" She shouted.

"Guess we're practicing more." Jirou sighed

"It never stops." Mina mumbled. "What have you guys been working on?"

"I've been trying to focus on one thing to master at a time so currently it's time manipulation but I think I'm starting off way too hard.." you sighed.