For Baili Hongzhuang's expression, she feels that Baili Hongzhuang is not only eager to rescue her parents, but also because Baili Hongzhuang is also interested in explosives.

"Since you want to go too, then it is not too late, let's go!" Nangong Wu said with a smile.

Even if Baili Hongzhuang and Nangong Wudang are heading towards the dynamite workshop, the three beasts are still behind Baili Hongzhuang. They also want to know what Baili Hongzhuang has learned for such a long time. What kind of results are there.

Chapter 1977: Back, Tiangang Sect

When Baili Hongzhuang and Nangong Wu went to the dynamite workshop, Di Beichen also rushed to Tiangang Sect.

During this journey, Di Beichen had already caught up with Heimu, so Heimu had not reported the matter to Situ Yan.

After Situ Yan learned the news of Di Beichen's return alone, his eyes were filled with doubts.

He knows that Di Beichen is accompanying Baili Hongzhuang in the Promise Palace this time. It is reasonable to say that they should come back together. Why is Di Beichen now alone?

Just when Situ Yan was going to look for Di Beichen, Di Beichen had already gone directly to Situ Yan's palace.

"Master."

After seeing Situ Yan, Di Beichen bowed deeply.

Upon seeing this, Situ Yan smiled and waved his hand. He has always been extremely satisfied with his apprentice Di Beichen, and even regarded him as his grandson.

What's more, now Di Beichen has another identity that is his grandson-in-law. This relationship can be described as very close.

"Get up, why did you come back by yourself first? Why didn't Hongzhuang come back with you?" Situ Yan asked aloud.

Upon seeing this, Di Beichen opened the door and said, "Master, the news has been sent back from Killing Tianlou."

As Di Beichen's voice fell, Situ Yan's expression changed suddenly, and his eyes froze in an instant.

"You said the Killing Heaven Tower sent back news?"

Situ Yan's voice was trembling a bit. He has always been very concerned about Mu Lingbing's news, and he has been very anxious after waiting for such a long time without receiving for any news.

If they had not asked Killing Heaven Tower to investigate this news, he couldn't help but act on his own.

It's just that with his complicated relationship with Yue Siqing, if he went, he was afraid Yue Siqing feelings will be even more detrimental to them.

It was for this reason that he had been suppressing his impulse and never went to find her by himself.

Now suddenly he's hearing news from the Heavenly Killing Tower. His heart can't help but feel a little nervous.

At this moment, Situ Yan's mood is the same as Baili Hongzhuang's mood when she first learned about it.

He hopes this is good news. And worried that this good news will turn into bad news.

If this is really bad news, then he would rather never know the news.

Di Beichen noticed Situ Yan's change of expression, he nodded immediately and said, "Yes, Killing Tianlou has found out where Hongzhuang's parents are."

Di Beichen knew Situ Yan's complicated mood at the moment, so he directly told Situ Yan the final result, and saved Situ Yan more worry.

Sure enough, after hearing Di Beichen's words, Situ Yan's originally hanging heart also let go.