Three days have passed in a blink of an eye.

Baili Hongzhuang has endured countless failures, but still has not shed her determination and hope.

Although the results are the same, Baili Hongzhuang seems to have more confidence in refining two pills.

She never had this knowledge before, so she could only find by experience through continuous failures when refining.

After so many failures, she found that she had a better understanding.

Not only the understanding of refining two pills at the same time, but also the understanding of alchemy.

This is also a great achievement for her.

Chapter 1958: Letter, Killing the Sky

The actions of Di Beichen in front of the Pill Refining Hall also caught the ears of Yu Linfeng and Nangong Wu, but Yu Linfeng and Nangong Wu didn't care about this.

This incident was originally because Yao Yeran took the initiative to ask for trouble, but if he couldn't beat the opponent, he could only say that he took the blame.

"Linfeng, Hongzhuang must have went to the alchemy hall to buy medicinal materials because her medicine is not enough, let's help her."

Nangong Wu flashed a touch of concern in her eyes. She understands the state of training in the Wind Canyon, and Baili Hongzhuang consumes a lot of Qi Pills every day.

According to the news she received, Baili Hongzhuang went to the Pill Refining Hall today to buy medicinal materials for the Qi Pill.

According to the words, Yu Linfeng smiled faintly. Nowadays, Nangong Wu is really concerned about Baili Hongzhuang.

"Don't worry, Hongzhuang has her own plans.

Her alchemy is very outstanding. If she has the opportunity to practice alchemy, it will be good."

He knows Baili Hongzhuang's accomplishments in other areas. Although Baili Hongzhuang has improved her cultivation a lot, she shouldn't just leave it in other areas.

Nangong Wu frowned slightly, but she didn't think what Yu Linfeng said was unreasonable.

From the state of Baili Hongzhuang's practice, it can be seen that she is eager to improve.

"I don't care, tomorrow I will take medicinal materials to Hongzhuang."

Looking at the appearance of Nangong Wu who is set to pay attention, although Yu Linfeng is a little helpless, he can only chuckled.

"Good, good." Yu Linfeng smiled lightly, "You can do whatever you want."

On seeing this, a smile appeared on Nangong Wu's face.

In the next period of time, Baili Hongzhuang practiced in the Wind Canyon during the day, in the ladder at night, and sometimes went to the desert world to make alchemy. The days went well.

Gradually, Baili Hongzhuang stayed longer and longer in Wind Canyon, and now only Pei Yifan can compare with her.

Two hours, Baili Hongzhuang is not far away, he believes it will not be long before Baili Hongzhuang will be able to complete the test.

On this day, Baili Hongzhuang was preparing to go to the Wind Canyon to practice. Suddenly, Heimu hurriedly appeared in front of her and Di Beichen.

"Young Master, news from the Killing Heaven Tower."

As the voice of Hei Mu fell, Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen both had their eyes condensed, and the atmosphere instantly became tensed.

Di Beichen quickly took the letter from Heimu and opened it.