Not to mention Baili Hongzhuang's terrific background, they are simply not qualified to resist it.

Just the current strength of Baili Hongzhuang, they can't provoke her anymore.

The three beasts slowly walked off the stage of life and death, Xiao Hei and Xiao Bai also jumped on the shoulders of Baili Hongzhuang, while the white lion leaned on Baili Hongzhuang's legs and rubbed a bit, a well-behaved and lovely appearance.

Everyone looked at these three cute contract beasts, where were the strong appearances of before, and now they are clearly three cute and compliant contract beasts.

It's just that now everyone will no longer be deceived by the appearances of these three contract beasts.

Chapter 1932: How did I behave?

"Master, how did I behave?"

The white lion looked at Baili Hongzhuang triumphantly, asking for appreciation.

It didn't give Chu Yingfei a chance to regret it at all. It didn't even let Chu Yingfei say what she wanted to say, and it ended Chu Yingfei's life.

Being with the owner for so long, he also has a certain understanding of the owner's personality.

Since the master let them go to the stage of life and death, he didn't even want to give Chu Yingfei a chance to survive.

Rather than let Chu Yingfei yell for mercy and put his master in a dilemma, it was better to go straight up and kill Chu Yingfei with one bite.

In this way, it saves more trouble.

Baili Hongzhuang looked at the white lion who was constantly rubbing her, the smile in her eyes gradually deepened, but her expression became softer.

"It's beautiful."

Baili Hongzhuang gave a thumbs up to the white lion and touched the white lion's head with one hand. Now the white lion's work is more and more in line with her, of the same mind.

Listening to Baili Hongzhuang's praise, the triumphant color on the white lion's face became more intense.

It knows that its judgment is not wrong.

After seeing Baili Hongzhuang complimenting the white lion, Xiao Hei and Xiao Bai couldn't help but get together.

The two big eyes fixedly stared at Baili Hongzhuang, full of expectation, and said, "Master, how did we do?"

This white lion does not praise them. They are a little unbalanced in their hearts. Upon seeing this, Baili Hongzhuang chuckled and said, "You were all great!"

The performance of the three beasts today made her very satisfied, and they have fully demonstrated their true strength.

Not only is their strength good, but their intelligence is also good.

Listening to Baili Hongzhuang's words, smiles appeared on the faces of the three beasts.

They don't care about the opinions of other people at all. The only thing they care about is the views of the owner.

In fact, the focus of their lives is only the owner.

They work hard to get the master's approval, and when the master needs help in the future, they can contribute to the master.

Jia Xueqiao looked at Chu Yingfei's body on the stage of life and death, her eyes were full of horror.

It was only a short time. She didn't expect that Chu Yingfei would actually die on the stage of life and death.