For this reason, he rarely paid any attention to Chu Yingfei normally.

If you get involved with a woman like Chu Yingfei, he's afraid it would be very troublesome.

And the situation before them was undoubtedly an excellent verification of this point.

"Knocking your head?"

The corners of Baili Hongzhuang's lips evoked an arc of irony. It seemed that if Chu Yingfei really didn't see the coffin then she would not shed tears.

"Yes." Chu Yingfei nodded triumphantly, "Now you kowtow to me and admit your mistakes, I can let you go, otherwise, you are really done!"

Chapter 1872: Do you think you are worthy?

Chu Yingfei smiled hideously and proudly. She wanted to take advantage of this good opportunity today to establish her own prestige.

"Do you think you are worthy?"

Baili Hongzhuang's willow eyebrows are slightly raised, and Qingcheng's face is full of provocative expressions.

Listening to Baili Hongzhuang's provocative words, Chu Yingfei frowned and gritted her teeth and said, "Baili Hongzhuang!"

"Since you are toasting and not eating fine wine, then I'll let you taste the conceit of the consequences!"

As soon as the voice fell, Baili Hongzhuang's figure quickly disappeared in the eyes of everyone's surprise.

When everyone saw it clearly, Baili Hongzhuang had already appeared in front of Chu Yingfei, and a hand had already pinched Chu Yingfei's neck!

Chu Yingfei was dumbfounded when she looked at Baili Hongzhuang close at hand.

Her strength was much stronger than Baili Hongzhuang, but at that moment, she did not see how Baili Hongzhuang appeared in front of her.

At this moment, seeing Baili Hongzhuang in front of her, she only felt afraid for a while.

If Baili Hongzhuang was not pinching her neck with her hand, but directly used a dagger, then she would already be a dead corpse right now.

Chu Yingfei's dark pupils were filled with shock and fear. She had never thought that Baili Hongzhuang's speed would be so fast, completely beyond her expectations.

It was hard to imagine that she was just the second-tier strength of the Green Realm, how could her speed reach such a level.

The cultivators present were also dumbfounded at the moment, and their gazes condensed on Baili Hongzhuang's body.

Although they had a certain understanding of the strength of Baili Hongzhuang before, they believed that she was a genius to have such strength at the age of Baili Hongzhuang, but at least the strength of Baili Hongzhuang was still impossible to contend with them.

It was just that after seeing Baili Hongzhuang's move, they only realized that Baili Hongzhuang's combat effectiveness was not weak at all. If it was a sneak attack, they were afraid that they would not be able to prevent it.

"Oh my God, Baili Hongzhuang's speed is so fast, it is really amazing."

"I heard that the first place in the assessment contest before had very good strength. At this moment, after seeing Baili Hongzhuang, I realized that this is all true."

"The cultivators in the assessment competition are getting better every year.

I heard that Chu Yingfei was also a cultivator who passed the assessment competition before, but compared with Baili Hongzhuang, this strength is not at the same level!"