Chapter 1

DEMI POV:
It was 2pm and I still hadn't received a message from Karl about my appointments tonight. I sat quietly in the corner of my bed feeling relieved and thinking that maybe tonight I could have a day off.

I met Karl 2 years ago, when I was a waitress at Bones, a dance bar that attracts all kinds of customers. He quickly offered me to change my life and promised to help me with my music projects... in the end I found myself stuck in an apartment with 6 other girls and no ID papers. I could have tried to get out of it but with everything he was doing to me and the threats he was making, I decided to follow the path of life and not contest anymore. I wasn't that bad... I had a roof over my head and food when I needed it.

Since Karl had hired me I didn't really have any days off. When I wasn't with clients, he took care of me. He said it was to check if the goods were up to standard. Apparently he received a lot of positive comments about me and so it was a reason for him to give me as many customers as possible but especially those with the most unexpected requests. I was about to jump in the shower when my phone started ringing.
I sighed with annoyance when I saw Karl's name on my screen.
- Yes, hello? I said in a soft voice
- Hi sugar, you are in form I hope ?he says while clearing his throat.
A slight desire of nausea crossed my body just by hearing his voice.
- That can go.
- Listen, I've found you some clients for tonight, they're famous people who want to have a little fun to celebrate their friend's 35th birthday. I think you would be perfect for them. But famous people have reputations. You better give it your all. No limits, you understand?
- Hmm... how famous? I said hesitantly.
- I think there are actors and singers. I won't tell you who or you'll spoil the best part of their evening, no fangirling!
- Yes of course, but who is my specific client then? I said with a trembling voice.
- They didn't specify that, I think they all want you. Nothing you wouldn't have done anyway, you little rascal. He said, laughing in a sarcastic tone.

Even if it wasn't true, I didn't want to retaliate to his allusions at the risk of spending a bad quarter of an hour when he would come home.
- Well, be in front of the HILTON for 10 pm, I'll wait for you to introduce you to your customers. Don't be late and dress to the nines!
- It's noted, see you tonight ! I said to him while noticing that he had already hung up.

I put my phone on my bed and started to cry for a moment. Thousands of questions went through my head, who was I going to see, what were they going to make me do, for how long, if I was going to get hurt...

A few minutes later I came to my senses and decided to take a bath to relax before this evening of horror that was going to be long. I saw my reflection in the mirror and stopped to look at the various bruises on my body, again customers too inked in their BDSM characters who spend their nerves on me ...

-------
21h30
After having eaten and having prepared me as it should be I left my house to direct me towards the famous hotel. I had put a black transparent crop top revealing my bra as well as a black leather mini skirt and red heels. For the makeup I had stayed in the light for my eyes but I had opted for a red lipstick to match with my shoes. I felt the look of the passengers in the subway hovering over me... it was usually not a friendly look, rather a look full of specific remarks or judgment... with time I had gotten used to it but it was still not as pleasant.

21h50 Message to Karl Hey! I'm here, I'm waiting for you in front of the Oz cafe

21h50
Message to Karl
Hey! I'm here, I'm waiting for you in front of the Oz cafe.

Wilmer POV:
After having a very nice dinner with Joe, Nick and Ryan I was about to go up to my room to get ready to go out. I wasn't sure what the guys had planned for me but it was sure to involve a lot of drinking but mostly a lot of girls...
- So where do we meet?
- You stay in your suite, we'll join you in a few minutes okay handsome ? Joe said to me with a long smile up to his ears.
Ryan and Nick were giving each other a high five. I don't know what they were up to but it must have been good. I then went to my room to get ready for an evening that was going to be full of emotion and surprises!

Demi POV:
After Karl joined me, he took me by the waist and made me enter the hotel lobby. All eyes are now turned towards us, letting me know that my outfit was staining in such prestigious places. It was as if I could read on their faces the contempt they all had for me. From the receptionist to the cab driver at the entrance.

After a few minutes of waiting, the elevator door opened.
- Joe! Delighted. Said Karl while shaking his hand.
I could not believe my eyes, I had in front of me one of the Jonas Brother, I knew that I had to contain myself but all of a sudden I felt that my evening was going to get better.
- Demi, delighted also. I said in a barely audible voice.
Joe went towards me to hug me.
- Do not worry I do not bite. Well... not yet! He said laughing and to put me at ease. In the end it had only made the situation worse and I started to wonder what I was getting into. What kind of request he was going to make me...
- Well, since we didn't have time to talk about it again by message, I'd like to know how much we'll owe you.
- Well, it depends on what you're going to ask of her tonight and then how long.
- Hmm interesting... he said, thinking about it. I think we'll keep her until tomorrow morning if that's okay?

It was so humiliating he was talking about me like I was an object and like I wasn't there...
- Of course, we have an option to guarantee all your desires which is for an amount of $3000. With this you can do whatever you want. Or you can do it by desire and I could only give you an amount after Demi finished her work. Generally the package is a good option because it guarantees all the fun and no need to worry about extra costs.
- Oh yeah?! Well, I guess we'll take the $3000 option then. That's a lot of money for a night with you, baby. said the handsome dark-haired man. I started to smile slightly.
- It's simply because you are several customers Mr. Jonas. And I guarantee you won't regret it, it's the best we can offer you.
- I can't wait to see it. Well..." he said, looking at his watch. We'll have to go. See you tomorrow? Said Joe while shaking the hand of Karl.
- No worries. Have fun! Said Karl while going away.

Joe put his hand on my waist and took us towards the elevators. I was so nervous and at the same time excited to know who the other customers were.
- You know you're even more beautiful in person than in your pictures... he said, smiling with all his teeth.
- Ow.. hmm. Thank you," I said, lowering my gaze. So what are we celebrating tonight? I said while raising my head towards him.
- Oh well, it's the birthday of one of my best friends... his name is Wilmer Valderama. Maybe you know him.

At the sound of that beautiful name, I thought my heart would drop. I've always had a huge crush on this actor. The idea of being face to face with him, in the same room as him, already gave me butterflies in my stomach.
My eyes widened and I answered Joe in the simplest way possible.
- Ah yes... I have already heard about him I think. I said, trying to contain myself.
- Well, there will also be my brother Nick and a radio host Ryan Seacrest. He said as he entered the elevator.

Time seemed to stand still as we reached the 17th floor and Joe invited me to step out of the elevator. I felt my heart speed up.
- Nervous? Can you dance like a stripper? he asked me before ringing the sumptuous doorbell that was right in front of us.