[Bonus 2]

Farkle was freaking out big time!

Neveah was a few feet away from him standing by Jake, Riley, and Maya having a conversation with a ninth grader.

He doesn't know if Neveah wanted to go to him to the seventh grade dance that's in three days nor that another boy has already asked his queen out already. He wouldn't be shocked -hurt- but not shocked, Neveah is considered the prettiest girl in seventh grade -much to Missy's dismay- and almost every boy has tried approaching her at least once for a chance of her dating.

Farkle jumped when a hand clasped his shoulder, he looked up to see Lucas smiling down at him. "Hey, buddy! What are you doing standing here?"

"I'm freaking out! That's what I'm doing, freaking out!" Farkle rushed out and placed his hands on Lucas' arms. "The dance is literally in three days and I'm cracking under pressure. You hear me? Under pressure!" He freaked out.

"Woah, woah. Calm down, Farkle." Lucas told the lanky boy and gently took his hands off of him. "Why are you cracking under pressure?"

"Because, I wanna ask Neveah to go with me to the school dance but I don't even know if someone has asked her yet! It's killing me!" Farkle fake wailed and leaned forward into Lucas' chest. Lucas chuckled and looked over Farkle to his their group of friends with a ninth grader. More specifically, Riley struggling to get a lash curler away from her eye.

"Farkle, don't stress it. I'm pretty sure Neveah would say yes. No, matter of fact, I'm a hundred percent sure she'll say yes. It's Neveah, how can she say no to you?" Lucas pulled the boy away from him to see him pouting. Lucas sighed and gave him a smile. "Dude, it's just Neveah! Your best friend for years. You need to man up and ask her out already!"

He may be new to the friend group but he noticed how him and Neveah act around each other, and it's pretty clear that those two have feelings for each other.

Farkle took a deep breath before exhaling, he nodded his head from the pep talk. "You're right. I can do, I'm going to ask her out right now!" He straightened his posture and pivoted to walk over to the group.

Lucas smiled at the boy and crossed his arms, deciding to watch from a far. "That's what I'm talking about buddy!"

Farkle walked over to the group with his usual charm but froze when Neveah turned away from Riley. "Ladies," He said his usual line.

"Farkle." The three best friends greeted back in unison.

Jake held his amused laugh. He noticed that the three girls usually speak in unison almost every day since he's joined the group. He guessed it's props for being around each other for all those years.

Farkle did a quick rehearsal in his head when he walked over but it completely left his head as he got nervous. So instead he screwed himself over by saying:

"School dance, I'm gonna put you three down for Dance Numbers one through all of them. We will alternate. You and me, me and you, and me and you." He pointed at each of the girls, 'Ahhh, I screwed it up again.' Farkle screamed in his head. He glanced at Neveah who crossed her arms in amusement as she listened to him speak. "When you're not dancing with me, you may not dance with anyone else. So you may sit and wait until you dance with me again." He finishes with a fake smile, internally bashing himself.

Maya gave the boy a look and shook her head. "Yeah, none of this is happening." She shut it down causing Neveah to giggle.

Farkle's fake smile faltered. "Well, may I have one dance with each of you?" He hopefully asked, turning to Neveah who brightly smiled when they locked eyes.