Chapter 4: Neveah Meets World

The three best friends were back inside the Subway as they stood by the bar

The three best friends were back inside the Subway as they stood by the bar. "Riles? Nevie?"

"Yeah/Yes?" Riley and Neveah spoke at the same time.

"If we can't hang out with each other as much anymore, don't worry about it." Maya said and Riley's and Neveah's eyes widen as they looked at each other before turning to Maya.

"Wait..." Riley started.

"...why would..." Neveah continued but trailed off as she tried to put the words together.

Maya gave them both a half smile. "He's going to make you guys end our friendship."

"Did he really say that?" Neveah asked in shock, she knew her Godfather was mad at Maya, but she didn't think that he would want her to cut ties with the two.

"He's really upset with me." Maya admitted.

"He loves you," Riley correctly told her as she tried to make her feel better.

"I don't think so anymore. I just want you to know that I get it wouldn't be your faults," Maya looked at Neveah. "And I'm sorry Nevie...for not listening to you when you tried to get me to do the right thing."

Neveah had tears welling up in her eyes as she grabbed the blonde's hand. "It's fine Maya, but I don't think he will cut you out of our lives..."

The three heard claps coming from behind them, they turned to and saw a lady. "Bee-you-ti-ful! You three little bumblebees got a sweet thing going, but where's your hunk?" She pauses when she saw that the three were confused, she made a face. "You ain't got no hunk, you ain't got no story!"

Maya turned back to Riley and Neveah. "I haven't been a good friend."

"You're our best friend," Riley told her as she grabbed Maya's free hand seeing that Neveah didn't let go.

"They're your best friends. Best friends are important. I have a best friend. I'm not talking to her right now." Neveah hid her small smile that made it onto her face.

"I go too far, and I don;t think that's gonna stop. I'm bad for you Riles. And I'm to stubborn to listen to Neveah when she's trying to stop me." Maya looked between the two.

"He said that?" Riley asked this time.

"He will." Maya answered shortly as the Subway stops. "This is the both of your stop. Don't be me Riles. You don't go as far as me."

"No." Neveah and Riley spoke at the same time, as Maya began leading them off the Subway. Neveah struggled to stay still. "No!"

"No! Do not push them off this train." Riley and Neveah turned to leave. "You do not push your best friends off the train." The door closes, as the two were gone.

"I'm not you," Maya and the lady turned to see Riley and Neveah with the two doors open.

"Ooh, they're back! Those little girls pushed those doors open with the power of love!" The lady exclaimed as if she was watching a t.v show.

"You're not allowed to abandon our friendship. We won't allow it," Neveah told Maya as the walked towards the girl.

"Nev, Riley, I'm pushing you away because I'm not good for you anymore." Maya explained to them, trying to get it into their heads.

"Yeah? Well you don't get to decide that." Neveah crossed her arms with a smirk on her face.

"Wanna know why?" Riley questioned, as she looked at Maya.

"Why?" Maya looked between her best friends.

"Because if this is my world now, the first two people I want in it is my two best friends," Neveah uncrossed her arms as she gave Riley a big smile.

"You two are gonna save me, aren't you?" Maya questioned the obvious, as Riley smiled and grabbed both of her best friends' hands.

"We are." With that the three girls run out of the Subway.

★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯  

The three girls stormed into the Matthews' apartment with their hands joined together.\

"Where is he?" Riley was the first one to speak, Auggie and Topanga points at Corey.

"There is no way we'll let you break up our friendship with Maya." Neveah hummed in agreement with a nod, Corey looked at his daughter and godchild.

"Is that what you two think I want?"

"No. What you said you really want is for me to make the world my own. And you want me to do my homework. Well, I'm doing it right now. Here's what I think is worth fighting for. These two, are my best friends. Yeah, Maya is gonna get me into trouble, and I'm gonna fall short on that, but Neveah's gonna be right there getting us out of it because she's our glue. And she did it, because here we are. Look at us, Dad. We're right here. My Civil War is over Dad, I won. What happens now?"

★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯  

The Matthews, Neveah, Maya, Farkle, and Lucas were gathered down in the Subway station.

"Friends, family, and all you other subterranean mole people. We're here today to celebrate Riley being Riley. Now, some may call this a New York City Subway pass," Corey talked and looked at his daughter. "But you, Riley, can consider this a ticket to the world."

Riley looked at her father with a smile on her face. "You think I'm ready?"

"Riley, I've already met the world. It's your turn." Corey spoke proud to see his daughter maturing as a young teen, he handed the card out. Riley smiles and takes the card from her father's hand.

"Hey, this isn't different from Texas. Look, there's a pony." Lucas said as he noticed something.

"That's a rat," Neveah and Farkle corrected the boy. Lucas quickly moved away from it and closer to Neveah causing her to laugh.

Farkle noticed the two models walking past them. "Ladies."

"Farkle," They replied and kept it moving.

"So, where do you wanna go?" Neveah turned back to her two best friends as Maya asked the question.

"Don't know. Big world." Riley admitted as she stood between Maya and Neveah.

Neveah looped her arms with Riley, Maya following the action. "Ours now?" She asked

"Yeah, but my dad did say I have to be home by five," Neveah let out a small laugh but nodded her head.

"Don't worry. He wrote you a note." Maya hands Riley a note, Neveah just shook her head not even surprised at this point. The three girls walk into the Subway.

Subway Announcer: Next stop, Astor Place, 14th Street, and the World.