Chapter 18: Neveah Meets Maya's Mom

★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯

★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯

★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯

Neveah was in the dance classroom along with Jake as they practice their routine for upcoming competition.

"Eva you're still off beat!" Ms. Shaw yelled as Eva went second faster than the rest of dancers.

Eva, dirty blonde, blue eyed, short, and extremely shy but is a killer dancer. She transferred over two weeks ago from Europe, France to be exact.

"Eva! Okay-" Ms. Shaw turned off the music as the middle schoolers panted out of breath. "Eva what's with you today?"

"I-i'm sorry Ms. Shaw, I'm not feeling well today," Eva said in between breaths. "I'll get it I promise."

"Yeah, I'll help her Ms. Shaw," Neveah added giving the dirty blond girl an assuring smile. Ms. Shaw sighed and nodded her head, placing her hands on her hips. "Alright, thank you captain for stepping up and saying that. That gives me reassurance, we have four more weeks guys! Those four weeks are gonna come by really fast, and as I can see we have a lot of things to clean up!" Shaw looked over at Eva who looked down realizing that she was being outed, Neveah frowned and turned to Jake who wore the same look. "Everyone please take this seriously! We've won three times in a row, let's not break our streak! Alright!"

"Yes, ma'am!" Everyone collectively answered her around the room.

"Alright, five minute break and we're gonna start from Neveah's and Jake's duet," Ms. Shaw instructed and went to step out the room.

"Eva are you okay?" Was the first thing that came out of Neveah's mouth when Ms. Shaw exited the room.

"Y-yeah, I'm sorry for making simple mistakes I just can't think straight right now," Eva frowned really beating herself up.

"Hey, no it's okay we all have our days. Don't beat yourself up about it, we'll help you okay?" Neveah motioned between her and Jake as the said boy gave the blonde a nod in confirmation.