Chapter 32: Neveah Meets the Forgotten

★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯

Neveah entered the dance room with a sigh, she kind of wish Jake was with her as they were supposed to practice their duo dance together, but because of his injuries (and now community services) he couldn't be here.

She placed her bag down and greeted some of her dance mates before spotting Eva on the floor in a straddle. Neveah smirked before creeping behind her, she bent down towards Eva's ear and blew air causing Eva to jump and yelp out of surprise while Neveah stood up laughing.

Eva turned her head and let out a huff as she playfully glared at the girl. "Gosh, Neveah."

"I'm-" Neveah paused as more laughter fell out of her mouth. "Sorry, I just saw an opportunity and took it."

"An opportunity of what? Giving me a heart attack?" Eva said as she switched positions by rolling out of her straddle and stood up.

"Awww, Eva don't be so dramatic," Neveah threw an arm over her shoulders to pull her into a hug. Eva let out a sound as she tried to push her away but stopped as Neveah squeezed her tighter to prevent her from letting go, Eva huffed again as she gave up.

"Why are you like this?" Eva asked looked down at the slightly short girl, Neveah just shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know, but ya love me anyways."

Eva dramatically sighed but finally hugged the girl back. "Yeahhh, I guess."

Neveah gaped at the blonde. "You guess?" Eva giggled and rolled her eyes as she pulled away.

"I'm kidding, anyways where's Jake?" Eva looked around the room as she saw the Latino boy nowhere to be found.

Eva sighed with a pout on her face. "He's with Lucas and Farkle. They got stuck with community services today, and is helping Janitor Harley around the school." Eva sucked in air.