Chapter 7: Neveah Meets Sneak Attack

Topanga and Neveah was in the kitchen as they made breakfast for the household and was now fixing the table. When Cory comes with shaving cream on his face.

"Hey, my loves, what's for breakfast?" Cory asked with a smile, seconds later a small figure approached.

"Hey, my loves, what's for breakfast?" Auggie copied his father as he too had shaving cream on his face. Neveah held her hand on her chest as she gushed at her 'little brother'.

Neveah and Topanga looked at at the two, then each other, and then laughed. "Aw, look Nevi, it looks like Auggie's trying to be Daddy's little man."

"Yes, so come over here and give Papa a smooch." Auggie mimicked his father as he pouted out his lips.

"Oh, yeah come over here and give Papa a smooch," Cory made grabby hands as him and Auggie made their way over to the two females. 

Neveah started backing away slowly, leaving her Godmother to fend for herself. "No, I am in the middle of a case, I have to be at the courthouse early and I really can't have shaving cream..." Auggie and Cory rubbed shaving cream on Topanga's cheeks, getting a little bit in her hair, Neveah covered her mouth stifling a giggle as she stopped the video she was recording. "All over my face."

Auggie pulled away and pointed to Neveah. "You're next Veah!" Neveah's eyes widen as she moved to run but Cory reached her and bear hugged her.

"No!" Neveah cried out as Auggie and Cory rubbed the remaining shaving cream onto her face, Topanga laughed at her family. Cory then began tickling the curly haired girl causing her to burst with giggles, once satisfied he let the girl go as he and Auggie shook hands.

"Nice job."

"Pleasure doing business with you."

"You guys suck," Neveah pouted as Topanga handed her a napkin to wipe off the shaving cream. The four ended up laughing, when their laughter dialed down the intercom buzzed.

"Maya."

"Farkle." A subconscious smile made its way onto Neveah's face.

Riley entered the open area and points to the intercom. "Those are my friends." She hops down a step. "I love my friends." She takes another hop down a step. "It's a sunny day." Riley walks over to the intercom. "I love a sunny day. I love my friends." The intercom buzzes as she let them in. "I love my family. I love a sunny day." She then hugs Cory when she makes it to the kitchen. "I even love going to school." She finishes off and sits down.

Neveah tilted her head in concern before slowly sitting down next to the girl. "Okay, what's going on with her?" Cory voiced out everyone's thoughts.

"I don't know. Don't do anything." Topanga spoke with a smile, Neveah reached over to grab the bowl she was fixing for herself before she was attacked.

"I'm in a good mood," Riley told them before snapping her fingers. "This life thing? I think I got it down."

Maya and Farkle entered the apartment, Farkle's eyes lit up when he saw Neveah eating the oatmeal.

"Maya, oatmeal." Topanga said as soon as Maya walked in.

"No thanks, Mrs. Matthews," Maya declined.

"Oh, I wasn't asking," Topanga told the blond, Neveah choked slightly as the oatmeal went down the wrong pipe when she laughed.

"Yeow." Maya walks over to the table and sat down next to Neveah.