Chapter 22: Neveah Meets Smackle

I★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯

I

M★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯

M

"Papa Shawn!" Neveah whined as soon as the man's face popped up on her Macbook.

"Yes my little cub?"

"I just embarrassed myself today in front of him, I mean he doesn't really no anything which makes it a little confusing to him, but I couldn't help myself I mean she was all up on him even if the awkward girl can't flirt to save her life." Neveah ranted to her Godfather in one breath. Shawn tilted his in confusion. "Huh?"

"Farkle." Jake told the man as he threw a tennis ball up into the air.

"Ahhh this is about that Farkle kid," Shawn nodded his head. "Okay now that I somewhat know what you're talking about, please explain again and thoroughly."

Neveah sighed and picked at chipping nail polish. "Farkle had a debate today and lost, and his arch nemesis Smackle flirted with him. I may have gotten a little jealous and kissed him-"

"-you're not supposed to be kissing any boys."

"It was on the cheek!" Neveah defended herself, her cheeks heating up from embarrassment.

"Still no kissing boys until you're thirty," Shawn scolded her causing her to whine and Jake to laugh at the man.

"Papa Shawn that's not the point here! I think I just exposed my crush on Farkle today." Shawn sighed when he realize that his daughter figure was really beating herself up about this situation.

"Listen little cub, I get that you have a crush on this kid, but from all the times you've told me about your almost slip ups I don't think this one exposed your feelings towards him."

"Yeah I gotta agree with Mr. Shawn, Veah. Farkle may be a genius but the boy is kind of slow when it comes to feelings," Jake spoke up as he turned on stomach to look at her.

Shawn let out a chuckle. "I agree Jake. Also Jake you do realize I told you, you could call me just Shawn right? I'm not that old."

"Oh ha...sorry si-" Shawn gave him a face causing him to correct himself. "I mean Shawn."