Chapter 38: Neveah Meets Friendship

★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯

Neveah knocked on the door of Farkle's penthouse in annoyance, after school Farkle told her that he had somewhere to go and to meet him later at his house. Well it is later, and Neveah just knows that her boyfriend did something stupid to win for this stupid election.

The door opened to reveal Stuart Minkus, Farkle's father. The man looked down at the girl and smiled. "Neveah, it's great to see you."

Neveah plastered a smile despite of her annoyance with the man's son. "As of you Mr. Minkus, is Farkle back yet?"

"I thought I told you to call me Stuart?" Stuart raised his brow as Neveah gave him a sheepish smile.

"Yes, sorry it's a force of habit at this point."

Stuart laughed and stepped to the side to let her in. "Farkle is back in his room."

Neveah smiled, nodding her head and walked into the house. "Thank you."

She made her way to Farkle's room, annoyance bubbled back into her system as she barged into his room.

Farkle sat up from his bed and smiled at the sight of her before it slowly dimmed down at the sight of an unhappy Neveah.

"You want to tell me where you went after school, bubs?" Neveah shut the door and walked over to his bed.

Farkle slowly slipped off the bed and scratched his head nervously. "Ummm...you know babe that is...that is a very good question." Farkle pointed at her as a nervous laugh escaped his lips.

Neveah glared at her boyfriend and crossed her arms. "Stop stalling Farkle, because I swear if you went to Riley's house to spy and sabotage her campaign just to win this stupid election I'm not helping you anymore." She looked back and forth at Farkle's eyes as he guiltily frowned at her. "Did you?" Farkle stayed silent which already gave her an answer. "You did, didn't you?"