Chapter 40

/*
Since we are at the last update of this story, I would like that avanisuchita

This story is entirely her concept and she have helped me with so many things, including the final twist. Although I changed many things but she was the one who supported and helped me throughout. Thanks and love you for this!!

Aur ye last hai yar. Thode to comments kar do. Varna no new Raina story 😉
*/

Captain Naveen Ahluwalia, Major Narayan Mishra  , Captain Arvind Sehgal, Captain Tridev Pandey and others like them who were framed are now named as martyrs.

Naina is very emotional but really happy. Rajveer is happy as well. Finally they did it.

Alekh hugged Naina, "Congratulations pagli...finally our struggle came through".

She nodded, completely in tears. They actually did it. Finally no one will speak ill about her brother. He was and will always be remembered as a patriot.

——————————————

Ali is now out of danger and Pooja is there to see him.

She is there in the hospital and waiting outside the room when Rajveer spotted her. He let her inside the room and left to give them some privacy.

"Kaisa hai tu? Pata tha mujhe ki tera signal tut rha hai mujhse", she said in a concerned voice.

"Aise kaise tutega Puja ji. Mera signal ekdum strong hai. Aur ab to koi humara connection bhi tod nahin sakta kyuki mera mission pura ho gya hai", he said with a smile.

"Acha....goli lagne se to tera connection hi change ho gya....aaj achanak itne baaten ke rha hai", Pooja said in amusement.

"Jab mout ko kareeb se dekh lia ho na to zindagi ki khubsurati ka ahsaas jyada hota hai....aur aap meri zindagi ke sabse khubsurat loge me se hai Puja", Ali said taking her hand.

Pooja's wife got widened as he was never so vocal about his feelings before.

He chuckled over her reaction but then the door opens and his parents came inside with his sisters.

Pooja took her hand from his grip and moved back a little, conscious over their reaction.

Ali looked at his Ammi and Abbu, "jee ye Pooja hai".

"Ohh to ye Pooja hai...haye kitni pyari bacchi hai", Ali's mother said affectionately.

Ali's father smiled at her as well.

Pooja looked at Ali nervously who smiled and nodded at her.

"Khadi kyu ho...baitho na...ruko mai na tumhe apne hathon ke laddu khilati hu", Ali's mother made her sit besides Ali and offered her sweet.

Pooja's eyes are filled with tears over the way Ali's parents accepted her as she ate the sweet.
—————————————
The doctor who is treating Ali is about to enter when Alekh stopped her.

"Are ruko na...dekho abhi family scene chalu hai. Disturb ho jayega sab. Thoda 5 min ruk jao", he said to the Doctor.

Doctor looked at him amusingly, "I am getting late but".

"Are apun ko pata nai lekin abhich jana jaruri hai kya...dekho na andar sensitive mamala chal rha hai. Unki future daughter in law ka introduction Ho rha hai...dekho na", he signaled to Dr. Surina.

In last couple of days, he became friendly with her.

Sureena smiled at him and looked down. She took a deep sigh and looked at him, "ok then let me use this time for something else. You are very interesting person Lt. I would like to know you more, so what do say for a coffee...let's say tomorrow evening?".