Chapter 22

"Are you sure this is safe", Ali asked.

"Apun logo ke pass isse better koi aur chance nahin hoga", aalekh justified.

"Par hum use execute kaise karenge?", Ali asked.

"Vo sab tu apun pe chod de. Apun dekh lega", Alekh smiled with confidence.
—————————————————————————

"Are you ready?", Rajveer asked Naina coming from washroom.

She is fixing her bindi. Rajveer saw her reflection in mirror and forgot to breathe.

She is wearing a dark red salwar kurta with bangles chiming on her hands. Her hairs are wet and surrounding her face created an enchanting effect. Her pearly skin shining with the sun rays reflecting on them with that bindi to steel his heart.

"How can someone look so beautiful", he said in a trance.

Naina smiled and looked at him. He made her turn towards him.

Her heartbeats are increasing and she can read his eyes like an open book.

He brushed her hairs back from her neck and kissed the water droplets. She shivered over this gesture.

He pulled her in a little and she closed her eyes in reflex. He traced her lower lips slowly, evoking forbidden feelings inside her. As her left her lips, she took her lower lip inside her teeth and looked at him.

He inched a bit closer, now their nose touching each other. He rubbed his nose on her cheek. She inhaled sharply over this intimate touch.

His fingers are playing on her kurti's slit, brushing her waist skin sometimes.

Temperature of the room is rising, as their breath becomes labouring.

Soon his lips met her and they kissed as if their life depends on it. His hands now moved inside her kurta while hers are untucking his T shirt.

His hands moved up and brushed her curves through her inners and she gasped. He got a chance to enter her mouth and soon their tongues started their salsa.

Her hands on his back dug her nails deep as their passion increased. His lips are now marking her neck and upper chest area, pulling her hairs to ease his access.

They are getting drowned in their need of each other when Naina opened her eyes to realise what position they are in.

If she won't stop him now, soon they would cross all their barriers. Not that she have any issue moving ahead with him but she can't take that step knowing that he still doesn't know.

She pushed him back gently and he looked at her with drunk eyes.

"Don't you want this?", he asked disgruntly.

"Um...not here. We are here for a reason remember", she said with difficulty. It's hard to say no when she herself wants to surrender.

"Hmm..", he said moving away.

"Bahar chalte hai. Uncle, Aunty nikalne hi vale honge. Vo ghar band kar ke jana chahte hai", Naina reminded him.

He nodded and got up to fix his clothes.

Naina stared after him for few moments before getting up herself to get ready.
—————————————————————————

"Hum log 8 baje tak vapas aa jayenge", Uncle said.

"Thik hai fir Uncle fir hum 9 baje tak vapas aa jayenge", Rajveer replied.

"Chalo fir hum tumhe Mall Road tak chod dete hai", Aunty said.

Naina and Rajveer joined them.

They were dropped at the Mall Road from where Vinay and Veera are supposed to start their sight seeing.
—————————————————————————

"Mujhe yahan kuch nai mila...tumne drawers check kie?", Naina asked.

"Han...basic documents hai bas. I didn't found anything. I guess vo unke secret society ke hideout place par hi sab maintain karte honge", Rajveer replied.

"Or may be they don't have anything to hide", came a voice which had them jump.

Mr. Dubey is standing with a gun pointed at them along with Mrs Dubey.

They didn't noticed when someone entered the house which is strange as they both are trained to trace even a single sound.

"Hairan ho ki pata kaise nahin chala humare aane ka?", Mr Dubey exclaimed. "This house is designed like that. Only we understand when an intruder steps in. Gives me an advantage. Aur shayad tum bhul rahe ho, I am ex intelligence officer. Army me nahi balki RAW me. I know much more than you. Right Cap. Naina Singh Ahluwalia".

Naina gasped over his use of her full name. She never used her full name, even in her documentation.

"Yes, I know you. Infact I know you both. Tum dono ne kya socha ki you can fool a an ex agent so easily. Acha hua it was a cover up otherwise you both would have been killed due to your negligence", Mr. Dubey said removing his gun and gestures them to take a seat.

Rajveer and Naina looked at each other in surprise and takes the seat.

"Col. Shakti Chandra, dost hai mere. We worked together in many missions aur Rawal bhi kai bar sath tha", he said looking particularly at Naina.

She nodded in understanding.

"Rawal is being monitored. Vo ab direct instructions nahin de payenge Naina, tumhe ya Alekh ko", he said.

Rajveer looked up in shock. He didn't knew Alekh was a spy planted but then they did the same.

"Col. Chandra will be leading both the missions until Rawal will disguise himself again. Naina, Rajveer you need to trust each other", Dubey stated looking deeply at them.

"Sir, but how can we trust you?", Rajveer asked bluntly.

"Call Chandra. He will tell you, simple. Why do you think you both are here?", Dubey replied.

Rajveer got up and dialed Col. Chandra's number. They had a brief conversation and then he took his seat back.

"So now that you trust me. Tell me to what do I owe the pleasure", Mr Dubey asked.

"You tell us Sir. Obviously you know much more than us", Rajveer replied with a humph.

Mr and Mrs Dubey chuckled.

"So as you are posted in KMA for the protection of triggers and to catch hold of the spy, Naina here is posted to catch hold of the network which are targeting agents posted for ulterior motive. Like you Rajveer"

Rajveer and Naina looked at one another.

"So basically, there is group which are targeting agents to weaken the actual mission they are in", Mr Dubey explained.

"And what does they get from it Sir?", Rajveer asked.

"A chance. During the time of blamegame, the focus is generally shifted from actual mission. Sometimes they are able to hit or get information. It's a pattern", he explained further.

"Yes. And they have succeeded couple of times. It's very difficult to trace because all of them are on secret missions", Naina replied.

Rajveer understood, she is a part of investigation.

"Narayan Mishra and Ajay Sehgal!", he exclaimed.

"Yes they are victims of the same scam and so is Tridev Pandey", Mr Dubey said with a sad smile.

"But then...Nihar?", Rajveer asked.

"Nihar is my son and so is Tridev. Tridev is not my biological son but he is my first protégé. He is just like a son to me. He is framed in the similitude manner. This secret society is nothing but a group of parents, friends and relatives of agents whom are wrongly framed by system. We are just helping each other to find justice for each of them", Mr. Dubey concluded.

"Can you help us Sir?", Naina asked.

"Yes I will. I know Naveen. I am sure he is framed and I will help you find justice", Mr Dubey replied.

Naina smiled as finally they got something potential.

/*
Do check out my new story Trishna.

*/