Chapter 1

avanisuchita and me are working on this story together and concept is totally hers. Thanks for an amazing idea! Also thanks for the beautiful cover!

Monsoon Palace, Udaipur

He is watching her. Dressed in a black turtle neck fitted top and blue jeans. Hairs flying in air. Laughing and posing for pictures, in the back drop of bird eye view of Udaipur.

She is having a childlike quality, her eyes beautiful. Twinkling in the sunlight. But something seems to bother her. She is struggling to keep her eyes open in direct sunlight.

He don't know what made him do it. May be he doesn't want to see her smile hampered.

He offered her his sun glasses. She looked at him in surprise but accepted it nonetheless.

She put them on and obviously it suits her! She had her pictures clicked the way she wanted.

"Thanks!", she smiled while returning his glasses back.

"Welcome", he replied with a shy grin.

Her smile has something. He couldn't put a finger on it but it feels like the world is brighter somehow.

Her hairs flew by as she left to get a picture clicked on another corner of the fort with her gang. And I couldn't help but keep watching her.
—————————————————————————

Lehraake balkhaake tu duniya bhulaake naach
Dhun koyi gun gunaale gaale tu gaake naach
Ranginiyon mein kho ja, pike pilaake naach
Madbhare naino se tu naina milaake naach
Uff teri ada, i like the way you move
Uff tera badan, i like to see you groove
Uff teri najar, it says i wanna dance with you

He had a drink in his hand but he is not dancing while everyone else is dancing away.

He is smiling at his friends attempts of flirting with a girl he is dancing. She is clearly amused of his efforts but he is still trying. Rajveer can see she is not interested in Vinay.

They are dancing in the crowd when Rajveer smells trouble.

He can see that girl jerking his hands away and Vinay who is clearly little drunk stumbling. Rajveer reached there in a flash but till then another girl have slapped him across his face.

"Excuse me....", Rajveer pulled his friend towards him.

"What? No excuse. How can he touch her when she clearly is not interested?", the new girl said with a snap.

Rajveer looked at her and recognised her from the fort. She is the same one, he borrowed his glasses to.

"Mam...I think you are over reacting. Vinay is not that kind of person", he tried to pacify the situation.

"Over reacting...actually I am under reacting Mr.", she said with a click of her fingers.

Rajveer gulped watching her angry avatar.

"Vinay, Kya kia tha tune?", he asked Vinay in a low voice.

"K..k..kuch nai bhai...bas na piche vale kisi bande ka dhakka lag gya ...to to my hands landed up touching her b..b...", Vinay tried to complete the sentence while Rajveer understood.

"Mam...you heard right. It wasn't intentional"

"Rubbish...khada to hua nai ja raha hai tumhare dost se. Uski bat ka kya bharosa kare. Bevda, mavali kahi ka"

"Dekhiye mai aapse tameez se bat karne ki koshish kar rha hu aur aap hai ki", he is now frustrated.

"Mai hu ki kya? Dekho mai sab janti hu tum jaise logo ko", she said pointing a finger at him.

"Mere jaise log matlab? Mai kya sharabi lafanga lag rha hu aapko? Kis angle se, Mam?", he also is now angry.

Now it's the girl's turn to gulp. The man standing before him is looking decent. Decent is oversimplification, actually he is drop dead gorgeous & completely in control. She realised he is the same person from fort.

Their momentarily silent was obstructed by the girl's friend.

"Chal na...chod use. Vaise bhi tu bahut suna chuki hai.....Chal ab", she dragged her outside the dance area.

Rajveer is feeling really angry over her outburst on Vinay. He is completely sure that Vinay didn't do this purposely.

But then he felt Vinay passing out and he have to concentrate to take him outside safely.

But he keeps wondering about the girl. She have a very mysterious personality or you can say magnetic may be.

But anyways, it was just a coincidence. When is he going to see her again!

/* I know chota update hai. Next vala thoda lamba hoga. Let me know ki kaisa laga start.

I have already written the next part. If I get good response I will update daily till Sunday 😈

*/