Chapter 23

Tum toh darasal khwab ki baat ho
Chalti mere khayalon mein
Tum sath sath ho
Milti hai jo achanak woh saugat ho

Stretching the hands, he took a yawn. She looks at him folding her clothes, "go get ready. We need to leave in another hour".

He comes near her to kiss but she closed his mouth with her hands, "later. First go get a bath".

He pouted in anger, but took the towel to get inside shower.

Naina smiled at him but then started arranging their stuff.

Teri adah-adah pe marta mein
Wafa-wafa si karta kyun
Hadon se yun guzarta mein
Zara zara zara..

Tum toh darasal saanson ka saaz ho
Dil mein mere chhupa jo wahi raaz raaz ho

Kal bhi mera tum hi ho mera aaj ho....

Rajveer came back within 10 minutes and shrugged his hairs at her so that water droplets falls on her.

"What", she asked in annoyance.

"Yar tum kitni unromantic ho", he said with a frown.

"Ab aise hi hun mai. Soch lo abhi bhi time hai", She said winding up.

He is looking at her with a cute angry face.

Baarish ka pani ho tum
Kaagaz ki kashti hun main
Tujhme kahi main beh jaata hoon

She checked the washroom, "What the hell Rajveer..Kitna bakheda kia hua hai andar. We have to leave".

She came back with his clothes and saw him, with dripping wet hair.

"I can't believe this. Bal nai sukhaye? Yar...Kitni thand hai yahan. Abhi thand lag jayegi....You are such a kid really", she said taking a towel and rubbing his hairs with it.

He is looking at her with a cute smile, how he banter reminds her of his Mom. After a long time someone is taking care of his things.

She is busy wiping his wet hairs when he pulled her in, she looked up in shock.

He smiled enigmatically, "aur daaton na, bahut acha lag rha hai".

She chucked and hit his forehead lightly, "pagal ho tum".

"Sirf tumhare lie janeman", he winked and pulled her further to claim her lips. She didn't resisted this time, his wet hairs and lips are so delicious.

They fell on the bed and Rajveer turned to change positions and comes above her.

He brushed his hairs away with such gentleness. He closed his eyes over her touch.

Ho.. milne hun tumse aata
Waapas nahin jaa pata
Thoda wahi main reh jaata hoon

He kissed her forehead for a long time while his fingers are brushing her waist lightly.

"Ab chale? Fake report bhi submit karni hai", she said with a smirk.

He closed his eyes and sighed, "chalo. Kahan fas gya yar mai is unromantic ladki ke sath".

"Hmm. Dubara soch lo. Dr. Ritu already line me hai", she said getting up.

"Yar kiska nam le lia. Kitna acha mood tha mera", he said making a face.

They laughed and finally left to submit the report as they will be returning to KMA today.
———————————————————————————