Chapter 32

"Have you forgiven me?", she asked with insecurities.

"I don't know. But I am sure about the thing where I cannot exist without you", he replied looking in her eyes.

She looked at him, his eyes honest and scared of loosing her.

She took him in her arms again.

"Promise me that's the last thing you had lied to me. Nothing else", he asked looking at her intensely.

"I promise", she replied lost in his deep brown eyes.

"Promise me that you won't lie to me anymore. I cannot bear lies Naina...never ever lie to me again", he warned her.

"Rajveer...my job", she tried to explains

"Stop bullshitting about your job. I have the same job profile. There can be exceptions and you know it. Alright....until unless you don't have any other choice and it's doesn't concern me at all, you can hide it. But it's the max I can do. Ok?", he said taking support of his arm to look seriously at her.

He is looking sharply at her. It's true, he can not bear lies.

"Fine. Aise bhi I am thinking about retiring", Naina agreed with a yawn.

"So soon. Why?", he asked in surprise.

"Aise hi ....bahut kam kar lia. Ab mai house wife banungi....husband ko subah kam pe bhej ke mast chai piyungi aur so jayungi....fir tv dekhungi....apni pasand ka khana order kar ke khayungi aur sham ko jab husband aayega na usse dinner banvayungi..", she replied lost in her imagination.

Rajveer is listening in amusement

"Bahut hi gazab ki planning kar rakhi hai tumne to", he commented brushing her hairs.

"To aur kya....kitne waqt tak apna khun jala ke in namuno ko pakadti rahungi", she replied with a pout.

"You know right...I haven't proposed you for marriage till now", he said with a smirk.

She looked at him and rolled her eyes

"I don't care anyways. Tum na sahi aur sahi.....swayamvar rachaaungi mai. Guys will fight for me", she said with dreamy eyes.

Rajveer rolled on top of her, " fir? Arjun ki tarah koi ghumti hui machli par teer bhi chalayega ya madam ke dimag me kuch aur idea hai".

"Nah... they have to cook for me. The best cook will win the first round and then they have to strip for me... having a hot body is also important", she said with playful eyes.

Rajveer laid besides her staring at the roof.

"Kya hua? I thought you would be jealous", she asked in disappointment as she didn't got the desired effect.

Rajveer smiled sadly.

"I wish all this for you Naina...you don't know how much I wish you would have all that you wished for. Even if it being with someone else than me....dil pe pathar rakh ke vo bhi jhel lunga", he said touching her cheek with back of his hand.

"Tumse dur mujhe khushiyan kaise milengi", she said holding his hand.

He turned to look at intensely, "Mat ayo mere itne kareeb Naina....fir mai tumko kabhi khud se door jane nahin dunga".

"I don't want anyways to stay away from you Rajveer. I was not kidding when I said I am thinking about retiring. I really tired of this hippie life. I want a build a home again. My home. A place where I feel safe secured. I have no home", she said with her eyes moistened.

He understood it perfectly. Isn't he craves for the same thing.

He looked at her intensely and kissed her.