Chapter 37

The movement of the triggers completed very peacefully without any issues.

"I really don't know sir but may be she is genuinely passed out that day and she haven't picked up the clue", Rajveer said on the conference call.

"May be you are right..", Col. said.

"But I don't know Sir....I have a gut feeling that she will come", Naina said.

"Ok. Let's continue with the watch then for sometime", Col.

Rajveer left from there and came back. Rest of the team stayed back to keep a watch.

The entire day and entire night passed and no disturbance was there.

"Ritu is at the academy. I confirm, Ritu is at the academy" confirmed by Rajveer. She met him in the cafeteria for lunch.

Ali was being frustrated but Naina insisted. They continued the watch. Soon the sun is gone and they are progressed into the night.

"She is in the academy for dinner", Ali says after getting a confirmation from Rajveer.

"Hmm...apun ko samajh nai aa rha hai ki usko sach me nai sunai dia tha ya vo hum sabko yedi bana reli hai", Alekh replies.

"Well, use the time she is Witt Rajveer to have dinner guys. I will keep a lookout till that time", Naina said taking the binoculars.

Time started to pass again. It's passing excruciatingly slow that's another thing.

After midnight, Ali started to feel restless.

Alekh asked him to nap for sometime while he takes the turn to take the watch.

At 2pm, Naina comes over and asked Alekh to take a nap as well.

Finally at 4 am they decided to change shift at 7am.

"Backup will be there to take over. We can leave", Naina confirms after a discussion with Col. Chandra.

7 am, when the shifts started changing.

New security is checking the check-post and Naina's team is given a go ahead to retire.

Ali and Alekh started to pack up things.

Naina stayed back with her binoculars due to some hunch.

"Kya hua? Why are you still looking", Alekh asked.

"I feel something fishy....she should come", Naina stayed.

Alekh took a sigh but then stayed back along with her signalling Ali. Rest of their patrolling party is now in transition.

Soon all of them left and the new team started to take their positions.

As the first new member is looking through the gun, a bullet went just above his head wizzing.

"Take cover everyone. They are coming from north east side of the flank", Naina said focusing through her binoculars.

Naina, Alekh and Ali lead the counter attack.

Due to the early sign and readiness of Naina and her team, they are in a strong position.

Soon the original team also came back and the attackers are sandwiched between both teams.

They started retreating.

Although they were able to pacify the attack, most of the attackers fled from the scene.

"Make a circle. I don't want them to escape", Naina said coming out of her position.

They were able to trap a few of them.

Alekh lead others and the group was captured. The group which is captured is very crucial for them as it include Ritu.
————————————————

"Where am I.....this is what.,,,I am telling you. You all are gonna regret this", Ritu was shouting on top of her voice as she is brought in. She is tied up and her eyes are banded as well.

She and others who are captured are now moved to a secret facility.

Rajveer and team are having a team meeting in that facility itself.

"So, we have successfully captured the major mole", Col. Chandra said with a smile.

"Sir, major thing is we have moved the triggers safely as well", Choubey exclaimed.

Col. Chandra smiled mysteriously.

Everyone is looking at him sceptically.

"Well we all have to engage in this movement activity again", he said.

"Why Sir? Are we changing the location again?", Rajveer asked.

"No. The triggers we have moved yesterday are fake ones. I haven't got the actual triggers moved because I arranged this decoy to get Ritu trapped", Col. says.

Everyone is looking shocked as none of them are aware of this.

"I wanted to keep this piece of news as confidential", Col. Chandra said with a balanced voice.

None of them are able to say anything over this.

"We will be moving the triggers again starting at 900 hours tomorrow. Be rested and be ready", Col Chandra stated.

"Now the mole is removed I believe it will be a smooth process", Col added.

—————————————

Alekh and Ali are still at a secret facility whereas rest of the members have travelled back to their designated places.

"I am not sure why I am not able to connect anything with our receiver these days", Ali said.

"Why are you still messing with it? We already have captured Ritu. Still do you think we will get any signals", Alekh commented.

"Guru....never leave any open threads. Humne Capt. Rajveer se yahin sikha hai", Ali replied.

"May be its out of our expertise now. Let's try calling Yudi. May be he can only fix this", Alekh suggested.

They contacted Yudi to change few settings in receiver. Yudi guided them and in the conference call they made the changes.

"Try to tune the capacitor again", Yudi said in the call.

Ali made the changes.

"Try to move the frequency range to even lower. I believe we can increase the range", Yudi said enthusiastically.

Alekh and Ali saw at each other. This is a simple class project for Yudi but for them it's much more.

Ali was sceptical to make the change but Alekh nodded and he tried it. They started to change the frequency from lowest.

Suddenly they found a disturbance and fine tuned it.

"It looks gibberish", Yudi said.

"It could be encrypted but", Yudi added.

Yudi found few things very familiar with the background noise.

"Thanks Yudi bhai....bad me bat karte hai", Ali said and disconnected the before he can address his concerns.
———————————————
"Ohk.....so till now triggers are not moved"

"Yes Sir. It was a decoy. They will be moving them tomorrow"

"Good...good. When is it planned?"

"9000 hours"

"What route they will follow?"

"Towards Kurukshetra they will take....complete route I am not sure"

"That's a good starting point. Very good Choubey. So far you have proved a much better help than that stupid Doctor Ritu. I am happy with you"