Chapter 12

Captain Rajveer Singh Shekhawat is waiting for his date in front of the ballroom.

Naina was supposed to join him half n hour ago is still missing. He actually knocked at her room for a good 15 minutes before realising she is not there.

He left for the venue in irritation.

He is supposed to do many things today for which he requires his full concentration but Naina's absence is just bugging him.

He is talking to Choubey continuously but very discreetly about the surveillance and security.

Their discussion went into detail and he didn't noticed her coming.

"Chale?"

He turned at the voice and.......

"Wowww", he mouthed.
,
She smirked at his response and closed his mouth, "I know...right".

"You....you....matlab aap.... I mean Captain....your dress... mean you also...Infact both of you", he is stammering tried to give her a compliment.

She arched her eyebrows with a wicked smile, "Andar chale? Tab tak aap soch lijiye ki mujhe kya compliment dena hai".

He smiled in embarrassment and they went inside.

As they entered the ball, the crowd went mad. So many whistles and hooting a follows them. On top of that their score board rated them perfectly, upon which Rajveer blushed hard.

"Kya bat hai Captain? Itne ache to aap vaise lag bhi nahin rahe hai aur perfect score?", Naina said raising her eyes.

"Kya kare? Mere sath jo khadi vo itni kamal ki lag rahi hai that her beauty overshadows my flaws", he replied with a quirky smile.

"Impressed....aapko compliments dena ata hai", Naina said in surprise.

"I know aapse thode kam hi honge par hidden talents to kafi hai is nacheez me bhi", he said with a wink.

Naina blushed slightly and saved by BC's entry.

"You are looking stunning Captain Singh. It's a welcome change after seeing you in uniform all this while", BC complimented her.