Chapter 15

"On basis of finding your earring at the bottom of my cup board in my bedroom. I don't recollect us going there", he said with snark.

She looked at him with a shadow of regret in her eyes. How could she do such a silly mistake. Now what how would she explain this to him?

Specially when she clearly hurt the guy...she knew what he might be thinking but she has no way to clarify things.

She looked at him for few moments before she opened her mouth, "it might be slipped".

"SHUT UP. Don't insult my intelligence giving lame excuses", he snapped back at her.

His expressions are giving a deadly impression, "communication is expert ho...kam se kam dhang ka to jhuth bolo".

His sarcasm was not lost at her.

Naina is thinking hard but being unprepared, she is not able to find anything which would cover her tracks.

"Why are you asking this? It's a small thing..gir gya hoga yar...mujhe nai yad. Just because I am not reciprocating you are doing this right?", she tried to change the tracks.

He can very well tell that she is trying to change the topic. Classic strategy to get out of a tough situation.

"Not bad Naina...you haven't given up till now", he thought.

"Or is it because I was the one who closed the door on us...ego hurt ho gya?", she said snarkely coming close to him.

His teeth are gritted to control his anger which is getting surged up.

"Bura laga ki ladki ne reject kar dia. Hai na", Naina said with a sarcastic smile coming more close to him. She can tell her technique is working.

"Rejection bardasht nai ho paya na aapse"

He had enough. He flipped their position and banged her on wall. She is astonished by the speed.

He is clutching her arms tightly. It must be paining her but she didn't let it show on her face.

"Bahut ho gya tumhara...tell me what exactly were you doing in my room", he asked pressing her towards the wall.

"You don't have any proof that I was there", she said calmly.

"I do have it with me", he said pressing her more.

"That earring won't prove anything", she said stubbornly.

"It's enough to lodge a complaint", he said looking dead in her eyes.

Naina didn't blink either. Their bodies are so close that they are almost touching.

"What do you want?", she asked after few minutes.

"Sach batao", he asked.

She stayed mum and looked at him shaking her head.

"You understand what this means", he asked and she nodded.

He choked her throat increasing pressure little by little. Naina is withstanding all of this without a change of expression.

"I can do things which will make you regret this decision", he said increasing his pressure.

She stayed silent and her face displayed a hint of smile.

In his frustration he increased the pressure a bit more. He can spot her eyes having red lines increasing.

He left her throat and she started coughing holding it. He sighed deeply but he can tell there is something worrisome here.