𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

Start from the beginning

if there was one thing the girl had learned this past year, it was to be careful who your friends are. before she started rapping she had a few girls who were hating on her but now we're trying to 'apologise', that's why she was always with Sania. the girl was her best friend and had always been there for her unlike other people.

Riyah answered the phone waiting for it to connect as she fixed her hair, "bitch you seen please don't lack?." Riyah paused before nodding, "yup, it's not even been an hour and so many people seen the song bro"

L'Riyah was mad, she didn't think the boy would reply to her diss since the things she said were harsh. she quickly got up to sit in front of her mirror while she fixed her hair, Riyah didn't know if she should become the bigger person and stop dissing or continue what she was doing.

One thing about Riyah was that she never liked to apologise, so she knew becoming the bigger person wasn't an option anymore. "imma prolly hit the stu in a bit, this shit gettin' mad annoying" she said to her friend. Riyah started rapping 3 years go but she only began to take it seriously 2 years ago, she started getting noticed by not only people in new york but other artists.

after Notti dissed her friend CG, she couldn't keep quiet. he had been the girls friend for almost all her life so when she heard the song, she went straight to the studio. CG told her to be careful after she released her song 'stop cappin' as the girl wasn't involved with any gangs but was dissing Notti, for some reason she wasn't scared though.

after she finished putting her hair up in a ponytail, Riyah stood up and grabbed her phone before going to instagram. "you comin out today?" asked Sania, the girl hummed a yes before typing onto her screen.

@theonlyriyahb 29 seconds ago

"girl i know you did not just diss him while on the phone wit me

"girl i know you did not just diss him while on the phone wit me." Sania said while laughing, swipping off of instagram she went back into facetime with a smile on her face. " he been talking mad shit, i had to." she said while laughing, she stood up as she tried to find an outfit to wear.

"you gon listen to that boy's song?" Sania asked, Riyah knew she was going to end up hearing it at one point so it was better if she heard it herself. "i might have to, i ain't tryna hear it anywhere else for the first time." she replied while grabbing her tv remote to go on youtube.

the girl searched the name 'Notti Osama' just to see the new song being the first thing to come up, she looked at the title of the song which read 'too tact' making her roll her eyes slightly before clicking on it.

"and you know that we smokin' lotti, ticklin' in my body,

two shots hit 'em, make him flip OY-OY CG ain't boomin' shi.

Scream "RPT", you get put in the list in the cab, look back he got sent to the sky he ain't comin' back (rah rah). 

Hop out he fled JB got neck tapped, never my neck yeah, yall heard what i said catch Riyah B, put a hole in her head, bitch. Imagine havin' bullets stuck to ya' neck? that could never be me.

Yus Gz got shot in his neck fuck that, JB got sent.

Me and DD like batman and robin, we see a we see a opp we gon' aim for this noggin', too tact, 2 twin glocks, put a beam on his back.

gang gang, if the pole jam up, he get beat wit' knockers, CG got hit, he got sent to the doctor like, what the fuck is a flocka? gang in the spot and we gettin' too-"

Riyah couldn't lie, Notti wasn't bad at rapping but she wasn't saying trying to say that he was good. she listened as her name was mentioned multiple times making her kind of shocked at what she was hearing. the more Riyah listened to the song, the more she angry grew, she paused the video before looking back at her friend on her phone screen.

"you gon reply?" her friend asked, she didn't want to but she knew it would be embarrassing not to. "obviously, i'm gon hit the stu right now you can meet me there with CG" she replied before getting up to get ready.

author speaks!

author speaks!

this is so bad i hate writing first chapters💀💀

was meant to post this like 2 days ago but school has been so stressful

i've had this book in my drafts for kind of a long time so i'm happy it's published now tbh

hope you enjoyed this though, don't forget to comment and voteeeee