"The dorms got an update though. Simply because we wanted it." Katsuki said, shrugging. Elena quirked an eyebrow. "We asked for a room where we all could grab our hero equipment easily. Also redid the design. Got a more of a modern vibe now. That ugly green stunk." Katsuki said, looking at Elena.

"Yeah, I didn't really like the green. But what did you do?" Elena asked, looking at Katsuki. "Just a more modern vibe. Bigger couch, white, gray walls, the kitchen was remade. Stone back-tiles and a better stove. Oh, and a new fridge." Shota said, making Katsuki roll his eyes. "The fridge is pretty awesome to be honest. The crazy one from the support course made it. You type in your personal code on the side, and you have your own stuff that only you can access in the fridge. The shit you bought, you know?" Katsuki said, making Elena almost scream.

"What?! Oh my god! Fucking awesome. Now Denks can't take my food!" Elena said, only for Katsuki to nod with a laugh. "We installed a box too. Since some of us got cars, or bikes, we decided to install a box for our keys in general. You type in the class code so only the class can access it." Katsuki said, looking at Elena with a smirk at her happy manner. "God! That sounds so fucking cool." Elena said, holding Katsuki's hand as they walked.

"It is. Anywho, we're here." Shota said as he began walking up the stairs. Katsuki and Shota smirked as Elena opened the door. Upon entering, Elena was startled when the whole class popped up, yelling.

"Happy Birthday!!" All of them yelled, making Elena smile in happiness. "Holy fuck! Wait it's my birthday?" Elena asked, looking at the big banner that hung on the wall. Katsuki and Shota walked in behind her, Katsuki put his keys in the box before he stood beside her. Elena had no clue, she didn't bother thinking about the date ever since she woke up. She kind of got lost in the days, so she didn't know it was her birthday.

"We just needed to put up a little surprise party for you." Katsuki said, smirking as the class approached them. "We missed you!! The dorms won't be so boring anymore!" Mina said in happiness as she yelled in victory. Everyone went up to Elena, hugging her while Shota and Katsuki stood beside each other.

"You got it?" Katsuki asked, eyeing Shota. "Yupp. I asked Mic to bring it outside later." Shota said as the class greeted Elena. She smiled happily at them all while Katsuki and Shota watched. "Great. She'll love it." Katsuki said, smiling at the happiness Elena radiated into the room.

Katsuki watched the door open, and in walked Mic with Eri and Kota in his arms. Elena turned around, looking in glee at Eri and Kota. "Oh my god! Hi!" Elena said, going up to them as she picked up Kota. Mic put Eri on the ground while Elena hugged Kota close.

"I missed you, you little rascal!" Elena said, ruffling his hair. "We missed you..." Kota said, eyeing Katsuki. Elena looked at Katsuki briefly before she smiled at Kota and kissed his cheek. "Yeah well, now I'm here!" Elena said, smiling as she turned to the class, holding Eri's hand and holding Kota in the other.

"Well, what're we waiting for?"

______________________

Elena sat happily on the couch, conversing with her classmates. She had gotten multiple gifts from her friends. Kota and Eri stayed at her side all the time. Being the small kids they are, they refused to leave her. Kota especially, considering he wasn't allowed to see her during those days. He wasn't even in Japan.

Elena and everyone else's attention turned to Shota who began speaking. "Well, we all have one more gift for Elena." Shota said as Hitoshi and Katsuki stood beside him.

"It's right outside." Shota said as Elena stood up, Eri in her arms while Kota followed behind her. "What did you guys do?" Elena asked, eyeing them as Katsuki, Shota and Hitoshi followed her outside. The class came slowly behind them.