Chpt 54: It's On!

King Dice happily helped his mother cook "Mmhh! Smells delicious!" His mother put the carrots in the hot cooking pot that was boiling water, and the chicken inside "Of course it is! It's me who's making it after all!" His mom smiled "Dice, dear, can you pass me the pepper please" Dice nods his head and grabbed it. Just then, they hear the door opening, and heavy footsteps stomping towards them, and their faces fell, sensing who it was.

"Ah, w-welcome home dear!"

"My room. Now."

Dice couldn't turn around, in fear to look at his father "Oh.. B-But I'm not done with–"  "Now."

Dice looked up. Snapping back to reality. He grabbed his gun and shot twice where his dad was hiding "You stole everything from me!!" His father shouted "I should be the rich one!! The powerful one!!" In anger, his dad teleported behind him. Dice received a kick on his head, his body landing on the grass. Then another kick, and another. Dice coughed up, gasping for air. With little strength he has, he shot his gun, but his father was already gone, leaving a strong mist.

His body ached. Just then, he saw the wind sharply sucking air at one part, concentrating its pressure. Then it fired, and Dice barely dodged it. Seems like he can manipulate the wind. It started repeating so Dice had no choice but to run away from it, showing where he was. You can see what it can do to a tree, it was cut in half with just one blow, and it would be painful to imagine what it can do to Dice.

"You're a curse!! You've ruined EVERYTHING!!" Dice summoned plenty of sharp cards to throw at him, but no matter how fast he do it, the wind just stops it and blows it away "DIE!!" The cards backfired on Dice, who received a lot of cuts from it. He was also getting tired.

He tries searching for some sort of weakness. Observing him whilst avoiding his attacks. The rain wasn't helping at all.

He noticed that when the rain blows harder, he struggles to control his power. Maybe he can use that.

Dice ran away from the fight, away from the open field, and into a tall house "WHERE ARE YOU GOING??!!" Luis angrily shouted, following after him. Dice went inside the building, the breeze of the wind here was weak because of the sturdy walls. The floors are wet and the windows are shut. Luis went in and readied an attack "Don't think you can hide from me, Boy.." he spat "Wasn't planning on it" Dice shot a powerful beam towards him, Luis shield himself with wind, but you can tell he was struggling. Just as he was parrying his attack, another attack hit him. Three sharp cards on his waist. It pierced through his skin, and the old man screamed in pain. Losing his concentration and causing the beam to fire.

It hit his stomach, burning a hole through his shirt. Before Dice could throw another attack, the man disappeared. Inside the room, he was sensing where he is, he would attack at the slightest movement "Tsk, Show yourself!! Coward!!" Dice yelled. He hears the wind blowing behind him so he quickly turned around and shielded himself. And just as anticipated, Luis was behind him, swinging at the card. Dice pushed him off and kicked him, sending him back and hitting the wall.

Luis groaned in pain "Y-..You.. little sht.." He coughed up blood. He couldn't stand up with all the pain he felt, so instead, he leans towards the wall behind him. Dice approached him with malice, holding a gun to his chest "W-What? Are you going to kill me?!" Dice presses the gun deeper "You don't deserve death." Dice fires the gun on his legs.

Screams rang around the room "AAHH!!! FCKING HELL!!" Dice fired again on his knees. Another scream. Dice then stabbed the man eight times in the chest using his card. Not too shallow, but not too deep to kill him, and being an expert, Dice knows where it hurts the most without ending him.

Where you'd rather crave death.

"ST-stop!! STOP!!" The man cried "Kneel on the fcking floor and beg" Being the pathetic man he was, did what was told. Every time he moves his wounds open and bleeds out. Yet he did beg "P-...please I.. I beg of you.." It brings a smile to Dice's bloodied face. In satisfaction, he stood up and began to leave.

Nothing makes him feel better than torturing a man. And what's even better? It was his fcking dad. King Dice limped towards the door, every fiber in his body ached, but it was hella worth it.

He leans his injured body near the door, his eyes blurry. Every molecule of air seems to be escaping his lungs. His wounds kept opening and splurting blood, and his tired body was giving up on him. Then he felt a familiar presence.

He coughs off blood before he falls down on the floor, his body giving up, overwhelmed with all the pain he received.

"DICE!!"

A gunshot was heard.

____
Eyyyy its been a month im sorrryyy–
Also OO000Emma000OO

HAHA bet- Who ya gonna kill?Anyway, will the author kill Dice? Find out in the next chapter! >:)

Anyway, will the author kill Dice? Find out in the next chapter! >:)