Chpt 40: Love sick

Amelia and Dice, a young couple, was walking down the peaceful park.

Mɥɐʇ ɥɐddǝuǝp qǝɟoɹǝ I

It was just a regular night at the Casino. King Dice was in a peaceful park with Amelia beside him, as they were walking ł ₵₳₦'₮ ⱤɆ₥Ɇ₥฿ɆⱤ ₩Ⱨ₳₮ Ⱨ₳₱₱Ɇ₦ɆĐ₵₳₦'₮ ⱤɆ₥Ɇ₥฿ɆⱤ ₩Ⱨ₳₮ Ⱨ₳₱₱Ɇ₦ɆĐł₵₳₦'₮ ⱤɆ₥Ɇ₥฿ɆⱤ ₩Ⱨ₳₮ Ⱨ₳₱₱Ɇ₦ɆĐ₵₳₦'₮ ⱤɆ₥Ɇ₥

As they walk back in the Casino, Dice heard some familiar ̶w̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶p̶̶e̶̶r̶̶s̶ Voices as he greeted them. ₩ⱧɎ ₳₥ ł ⱧɆⱤɆ?
₩ⱧɆⱤɆ ₳₥ ł? ł ₣ɆɆⱠ ₴ł₵₭. . .ł ₵₳₦'₮ ₥ØVɆ . . .

"Oh, Ms. Amelia.. It's been a while!" Chips cheerfully greeted, but he was confused ̷̶W̶̶h̶̶y̶ ̶i̶̶s̶ ̶s̶̶h̶̶e̶ ̶h̶̶e̶̶r̶̶e̶? ̶I̶ ̶c̶a̶̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶c̶̶o̶̶n̶̶t̶̶r̶̶o̶̶l̶ ̶m̶̶y̶̶s̶̶e̶̶l̶̶f̶ "Yeah, I agree" Amelia ̶T̶̶h̶̶e̶ ̶w̶̶i̶̶t̶̶c̶̶h̶ gave him a smile "You two talked? Dice said you just ran and never came back" Wheezy raised an eyebrow at Dice, who was trying to give him a signal ̶T̶̶h̶a̶̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶n̶̶o̶̶t̶ ̶m̶̶e̶

"We just had a little misunderstanding... I was a fool to let her go.." Dice lovingly looked at Amelia "..But seeing her again made me realize how much I miss her.." Dice kissed her forehead, making the butterfly smile. The crew ̶H̶̶e̶̶l̶̶p̶ ̶m̶̶e̶ gave each other weird looks.

"..I'm sorry I left you.." Amelia ̶J̶̶u̶̶s̶̶t̶ ̶w̶̶h̶a̶̶t̶ ̶i̶̶s̶ ̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶? apologetically said "Hey.. the good thing is you're back, and I won't ever let you go again.." Dice ̶S̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶o̶̶n̶̶e̶p̶̶l̶̶e̶a̶̶s̶̶e̶ ̶f̶̶r̶̶e̶̶e̶ ̶m̶̶e̶̶S̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶o̶̶n̶̶e̶ ̶p̶̶l̶̶e̶a̶̶s̶̶e̶ ̶f̶̶r̶̶e̶̶e̶m̶̶e̶ Placed his forehead on her "You promise..?" He smiled "I promise"

Wheezy cleared his throat "Well.. it's late, we should close and go to bed now, where are you gonna sleep Dice?" He asks, furrowing his eyebrows at how weird he was acting "I'll stay at Amelia's. All of you clean this mess, alright?" The crew glanced at each other "Answer me when I ask you!" Dice yelled, his eyes glowing... red? "Y-yes sir!" Chips and the others replied. Wheezy saw them walk away, holding hands, as Amelia leans in towards him, a satisfied smile on her face.

Two lovers walked down the empty street, back home to rest. Amelia lovingly stares at her Dice and smiled "Something wrong darling..?" Dice asked, which in response, Amelia only shook her head "Isn't this just perfect love?" She leans on his shoulder "It really is.." Dice replied "We belong to each other.. and I won't let anyone take you away from me" Dice stopped walking for a little "Amelia, I promise you, I will forever stay by your side" She took his hand.

• • •
It was a busy day at the Casino. Dice has his hands full and he won't let the crew slack out "You fcking idiot!! How many times should I repeat myself for you to understand?!" He kept yelling at them for making the smallest mistake, for being in the way and for taking a break. Dice kept violently throwing stuff at them for failing a single task "B-Boss! Relax! It's just a tiny spill!" Chips raised his hand. This guy is considered as the brightest star and angel in this place, he was always so optimistic and cherry "You've been working your ass for years now! And you can't properly serve drinks?!!" Dice threw the glass at Chips, shattering it. A few shards of the glass cut Chip's and the liquid inside it made his clothes wet "Get your sht together before I fcking break you" He angrily left.

Some of the crew who saw Chips helped him out "Are you ok?" asked Phear Lap, the talking skele-horse "O-oh.. I-I'm fine.." Chips wipes all the blood from his arms off "Let me help you-" "No! I-I don't want Dice to see, I don't want to drag you to" Chips explained, excusing himself.

"You'll hate what you love. You'll hurt what you need. You'll never see. You forever belong to me."

Amelia's voice echoes in his mind. It felt like he wasn't in his body, he can't control it.

"Dice!" Wheezy angrily grabs his shoulder "What the fck is wrong with you?!!" Dice only glares at him "What? He can't do his job right, I only corrected him, is that a problem?" His eyes blending with the shade of red, every time the letters thicken "You could've severely hurt the guy!! His fcking arm is bleeding!!" Wheezy tightens his fist into a ball "So? If he can't handle anything here then he's useless. I suggest he kill himself" This was the final straw from Wheezy. Dice has gone way too far. Without a thought, Wheezy punched Dice's face "Are you fcking insane?! Why are you acting like this?! What the fck is wrong with you Dice?!" Dice grabbed his collar and slammed him into a wall repeatedly. Wheezy grabbed his arms and smashed his head against the wall. Dice lost his balance for a second, blood coming down his head "..YOU PIECE OF SHT!!"

"Dice."

Both men stopped, hearing his strong voice. Dice looked around, some people were starring at them with fears in their eyes, Wheezy's head was bleeding, and the Devil is glaring at him "My office, now."

Dice sat on a chair like child being scolded "Care to explain yourself?" Devil glares at him, waiting for an answer "I was only doing my job-"
"You were hurting the staff and scaring the costumers." Dice rolled his eyes "Only because no one is doing their job! I'm too busy with other sht that I have no time to take care of these sad fcks! It's time I correct them!!" Devil frowns "You started hurting them Dice! You know that's wrong! It's unlike you to pick a fight with the staff-" "And what the h3ll do you know about me?" He noticed how Dice's eyes flickers between black to red "Don't act like you know me. And don't you ever scold me about what's right or wrong! You don't know sht. You're naive. So don't act all high and mighty" Dice stood up, slamming his hand on the desk. He was radiating off anger and frustration, so much that he's shaking.

"The more you love a fool, the more you'll hate them" Amelia's voice echoes in his mind.

"All you ever do is sit at your desk and slack off! I do all the work around here without your help! So shut the fck up and let me run the damn place!" Dice was fuming in anger "You're an inconsiderate, useless, prideful bastard who cares no one but himself!! Everyday I ask myself why I stayed with you. Every g0d forsaking day I regret why I didn't JUST BURN THE FCKING CONTRACT!!!" Wheezy and the others heard the commotion and decided to look.

Only to see Dice with red flaming eyes, screaming at his boss at the top of his lungs "I FCKING HATE YOU!!"
Tears violently streaming down his face.

'ł ⱠØVɆ ɎØɄ ₴Ø ₥Ʉ₵Ⱨ ł₮ ⱧɄⱤ₮₴..'

____
weeeelll that was one heck of a chapter! :D