Chpt 27: Billiard gone sexual?

The devil woke up to a celebrity hottie packing her stuff "Ah, good morning Mr. Devil~" She sweetly says "Last night was amazing, but unfortunately, I have to go now, I have a flight to catch" She took the last piece of clothing she has, putting it in the case "I'll make sure to tell the world about this Casino~" She smirks "Im glad you enjoyed your stay~" He replied, taking her hand and kissing it. She giggled, while he takes her hand to lead her outside, he decided to check on his employees after.

"Mornin' Boss" Mr. Wheezy greeted, seeing the manager walking down the stairs, ready for today "Good Morning Wheeze" Dice saw Pip and Dot arguing about something as they walked by "The least you can do is apologize y'know?" Dot crosses her arms "Well that wouldn't happen if you didn't push me!" Wheezy noticed their voices raising so he decided to step in "Oi! what happened? And why is Pip wet?" Pip tries his best to dry himself "My lovely wife pushed me into the toilet–"  "It was an accident!!" Pip looked down "Yes, but a "sorry" from you would be nice sweetie" Dot crossed her arms, looking away "Alright, alright, Im sorry" Pip smiled, he's always the calm one in their relationship "Pfftt- She pushed you in the toilet?" Wheezy laughed while Dot glares at him.

The doors suddenly opened, revealing the devil himself. The staff greeted him, but he only noticed one thing "Pip, you smell like piss" He walked past them after giving him a disgusted look, grabbing a drink as some of the crew chuckled "Attention!" He cleared his throat "I would like to thank everyone, me included, for such a successful event!" He raised a glass, and so did the others, cheering for him and themselves "We rebuilt the Casino and the reputation of everyone here! All thanks to my amazing leadership, and your cooperation" They clapped their hands, and the demon drink his glass "Now get back to work!!" They hurry to go back to their station, opening the Casino for another new day of work.

Dice sat down in front of the drinking devil, pouring himself a glass of booze "Your leadership aye boss?" The devil swirled his drink in his glass "What? If I didn't tell you that they were coming then we'd be unprepared for it" He saw him playfully roll his eyes "And I was the one who ordered you to tell everyone and prepare so.." He proudly smirks to himself "But of course, nothing would function properly without my right-hand man~" He clinks his glass on his, smiling gratefully "You're welcome, boss" Dice smiled at him. His real smile that he rarely shows. For a moment, the devil can see Dice, without his jolly, manager mask on, he wanted to savor this moment. He feels proud, knowing only he can see this smile "Well I should be heading back to work now sir" But the moment was cut short "Right." Disappointment in his voice, he saw the cube guy walking away, taking the checklist with him.

The devil decided to play some games while he was here, maybe take a few souls and maybe grant some wishes or two, with a price of course. Just after he was done he saw Dice teaching some men how to play billiard "..So the first one to score the last ball wins! Ain't that simple!" He gave them a jolly, friendly smile. Their attention shifted to the newcomer, the big cheese, entering the room "I see we have some new players!" The players backed away a little in fear, seeing the devil up close and being in the same room as them? He looks bigger, and menacing in person! (That's cuz he made himself appear bigger) "Do you want to show them how it's done?" The devil asked the manager, a smirk appearing on his face "Alright, but don't start crying when I beat you in front of them, boss" Dice confidently smirked, rubbing the tip of the billiard cues with the chalk, challenging him in front of the new costumers and the old ones. The devil scoffed, accepting his challenge "That cocky attitude will be the end of you, Dice"

The people surrounded them, thrilled to see them challenging each other again. Dice took off his purple coat, setting it on a chair, thirsty eyes on him, he took the first move, pushing the white ball, and breaking the triangle form. The devil followed after, giving a hard shove to one of the balls. Haha, I said balls.

After a while, Dice seems to be having the upper hand, 5 out of 7 vs. 3 out of 7. So the devil has to do something to turn the tables. Dice bent over the table and strategically aimed for the next ball to hit when he felt his boss' tail slithering around his waist from his ass "Boss, what're you doing" He almost mumbled, as he tries not to get distracted and focus on aiming "What do you mean?" When he was about to hit it, he felt a slap causing him to mess it up, a blush appearing on his face tho he tries to hide it "Oh you.." He glares at the devil, seeing him smirk evilly, the crowd wondering what happened and why he messed up. The boss took his shot, his 4th ball going in. He continued, aiming for his 5th when he felt a gentle scratch on the base of his tail causing him to almost freeze, his tail raising because of the sensation. He gave Dice a weak glare, he hates to admit that he likes being scratched, moving away from him. He tries to ignore him, aiming better for a goal, but when he was just going to push the ball, he felt his tail being pulled, causing the white ball to fall into the hole. Dice chuckled as the crowd reacts to his mess up "Ohh~ that's a foul sir" Dice grabbed a new white ball, the boss angrily glaring at him. He was NOT about to lose to him in front of everyone "Ohh Dicey, were you trying to turn me on~?" He moves closer to him, and he saw him trying to ignore him, tho he looks worried that the crowd will hear "You really know how to please your boss, hm?" He placed his knee between his legs, too close to Dice's dic- comfort, his finger going up his back "But can you satisfy me in bed~?" He seductively whispered. For Dice, this is torture, with his boss almost grinding subtly behind him and trying to focus at the same time while trying to control his feelings and remain calm is really difficult. When Dice pushed in the objective ball, it bounces off another wall, causing him to hit and illegally pocket the 8th ball, causing him to lose the game. The devil happily smirks while the crowd gasps and applause for his win "Ah, better luck next time Dice~" He made his grand exit, leaving the blushing die crumbling in the corner.

"Oh, that piece of sht."

____

nyess

nyess.
im going for the 200% completion with miss chalice
wish me luck :D
(btw, ngl Devil, u rlly easy to defeat)