Chapter Fifteen: The Aftermath and Home Sweet Home

" We're going." Harry's voice was like stone, and he removed his hand from Lyra's back to her wrist and tugged her up from under the table with him. Lyra didn't reply, she felt as though one word from her would have set him off as she could practically feel the anger radiating off of him.

The both of them walked towards the door and Harry flung it open, being less careful as usual and Hermione and Ron followed closely behind them following the pair of footprints in the snow.

" We'll meet you back at the common room." Hermione spoke carefully.

" We'll get there as soon as we can!" Ron urged, and Harry only replied with a grunt and he still held Lyra's wrists tightly as he dragged her into Honeydukes and through the group of people.

Lyra didn't really know how they got back to Hogwarts undetected as it seemed to be a complete blur for her as she refused to look back up at Harry and was only focusing on how tight he really was gripping her wrists. It hurt a bit. But she didn't want to complain. Why should she complain? It was her father that was the catalyst for murdering his parents.

Lyra only noticed they were back at Hogwarts once Harry had let go of her wrist.

Her hand instinctively started to rub where he held it, ( ironically it was the same wrist her scar was) and she refused to even look up at him for a moment.

" Oh Merlin! Lyra I'm so so-" Harry began, she could tell he was sorry for hurting her but she didn't want the guilt to eat at her anymore that it already was.

" Let's go." Lyra quickly turned her back on him and made her way to the common room, Harry closely following her until they went their separate ways into their respected dormitory's. It was there Lyra let her self fully break down. Coming to terms with the fact that everything she believed was a lie was going to be hard for her, she came to this conclusion as her head was in the dorm toilet throwing up as she had cried that much.

She only came out of the bathroom when Hermione had knocked on the door telling her that it was dinner time, and all throughout dinner she didn't dare to look up in fear that she'd be met with a pair of green glaring back at her grey.

" Aren't you going to eat Ly?" Hermione watched carefully at the girl, who had been pushing her food around her plate all dinner time.

" Not hungry." She replied back dryly.

" I'm sure you are, after you've been in the bathroom for an hour throw-" Lyra shot Hermione a warning look, and she immediately pressed her lips together and looked down at her food.

Hermione's words then caused a catalyst of Harry looking up from his food towards Lyra, Lyra then meeting his eyes and then succumbing to the overwhelming guilt she felt and practically running out of the main hall muttering " Gotta go, don't want to be late." Before leaving.

Thankfully due to her future planning, Lyra's bag was already packed and ready to go. All she had to do was change into her knitted green jumper ( that painfully was the shade of Harry's eyes) blue jeans and brown boots.

" I'm so so sorry Lyra!" Hermione said, rushing into the dorm room and quickly going to Lyra's side " I didn't mean to do that, I'm just really worried about you! It's a lot to take in all that information so it's quite obvious that you won't be hungry and-!"