Chapter three: Messy hair and the Hogwarts Express

" Harry! Lyra!" Mr Weasley called out, as the four walked into the Leaky Cauldron, Harry's arm still around Lyra's shoulder's " How are you two?" He said, as they walked up to him.

" Fine thanks." Harry said, removing his arm around Lyra's shoulder, so she could put the owl cage down and the bags of shopping.

" And you Lyra?" Mr Weasley said, smiling brightly at her.

" I'm great Mr Weasley." Lyra said, smiling back at him.

" That's good, that's good." Mr Weasley said, bringing Lyra into a hug. Lyra, her mother and father and the Weasley family had gotten close over the years, due to the fact that their houses where only ten minutes away, and that Lyra had spent nearly of the whole summer at their house in the first year going into the second year. She was also around, when she, Ron and the twins had formed the masterful plan of breaking Harry out of the Dursley house, which had gotten her a nasty howler from her mum. Peering over Mr Weasley's shoulder, she got a glimpse of The Daily Profit, and the front cover was still of Sirius Black.

" So they haven't caught him yet." Lyra said, motioning over to the front cover of The Daily Profit, a strange guilty feeling in her stomach.

" No," Mr Weasley said, his smiling face turning to a grave one " They've pulled us off our regular jobs at the Ministry to try and find him, but no luck so far."

" Will we get a reward if we caught him?!" Ron said, walking next to Lyra " It'd be good to get some more money."

" Don't be ridiculous Ron," Mr Weasley said, rolling his eyes " Black's not going to be caught be a thirteen year old wizard, it's the Azkaban guards that'll get him, you mark my words."

" Bet you two gallons that we'll find him." Lyra whispered to Ron.

" Your bloody crazy!" Ron whispered loudly " Your on." At that moment Mrs Weasley entered the Leaky Cauldron with bags of shopping, with the twins, Ginny and Percy following behind her.

" Lyra! It feels like I haven't seen you in years!" Ginny said, rushing forward and bringing the black haired girl into a massive hug.

" Same Gin!" Lyra said, letting go of Ginny. As soon as the red head saw Harry, she turned as red as her hair and looked at her feet.

" Hi." Ginny mumbled, before she quickly walked away from them.

" Aww someone still likes you." Lyra sung in Harry's ear.

" Shut up Freckles." Harry said, rolling his eyes and shoving Lyra gently.

" Aww dose wittle Hawy Potter-" Lyra began, but Harry wrapped his arm around the back of her neck to cover up her mouth.

" Ly, please shut up." Harry said, but before Lyra could come up with a comeback, Percy Weasley held out his hand to shake like he was a stranger.

" Harry, how nice to see you." Percy said, his hand still held out.

" Hello P-Percy." Harry said, shaking his hand trying not to laugh, while Lyra did the same next to him.

" I hope your well." Percy said, straightening his back.

" Very well." Harry said, taking back his hand.

" And you Lyra." Percy said, holding out his hand at her.

" Oh I am very well Percy Ignatius Weasley." Lyra said, fighting back a laugh. Percy's back straightened more than usual at his middle.

" Harry! Lyra!" Fred said, pushing past Percy and bowing so far that he almost touched the floor " Simply splendid see the two of you."