Chapter thirteen: Dementor help and THE MARAUD­ER'S MAP

Madam Pomfrey had kept Lyra and Harry through out the weekend, but Lyra didn't mind as she took this time for her rib to heal and play exploding snap with Harry ( her beating him countless time's and him countlessly saying how it was unfair).

" You know it's not fair right? You've been raised in wizarding world" Harry said cross legged on the end of Lyra's hospital bed, as she collected the cards from in between them.

" Tut tut speckles," Lyra smirked, as she began to shuffle the cards " Excuses, excuses."

" It's a good bloody excuse!" Harry said, pushing up his glasses from the bridge of his nose, a small action that made Lyra's stomach backflip.

" Less talking, more doing Potter." Lyra said, holding up a hand for him to stop and then began dealing out the cards.

" Yes ma'am." Harry laughed, as he saluted with two of his fingers

By Monday they were out of the hospital wing and going class to class, and it was time for her favourite Professor... Professor Lupin. She didn't know what it was about him but there was something familiar about him, something homely and warm, similar to how she felt at home.

"If Snape's tak­ing De­fence Against the Dark Arts again, I'm go­ing off sick," Ron said, as they headed to­wards Professor Lupin's class­room " Check who's in there, Hermione!"

Hermione looked around the door warily, but quickly turned with a smile on her face.

" It's okay!" Hermione said, and they all quickly entered the classroom with smiles on their face.

However Lyra's smile quickly faded. Even though Professor Lupin was back to work he looked very tired and run down with dark black circles under his eyes, and he looked skinnier and his robes hung off of him oddly.

"Did you tell Pro­fes­sor Snape we haven't cov­ered them yet?" Lupin said, his eyebrows furrowed at the outburst of the students from Snapes teaching, but yet again the entire class all talked at once and he chuckled " Don't wor­ry, I'll speak to Pro­fes­sor Snape. You don't have to do the essay." Hermione and Lyra quickly looked at each other and Lyra quickly flung her hand in the air.

" Yes Lyra?" Lupin said, doing his signature smile where you couldn't help but smile back.

" Erm Professor, me and Hermione have already finished the essay!" Lyra said, and Lupin raised his eyebrows.

" All the two rolls of parchment?" Lupin said, and the two girls nodded their heads vigorously " Well then hand me your papers at the end of lesson and I will mark them for you." And the two girls beamed.

ϟ 9¾ ⚯͛

" Wait a moment Harry," Lupin called as he took the essay from Hermione then Lyra " I'd like a word, you too if that's okay Lyra?"

" Of course Professor." Lyra said, and shared a look with Harry who walked over next to her as Lupin placed their homework down and covered the Hinkeypunk's box with a cloth.

" I heard about the match," He said, and both the teens mentally winced " And I'm sorry about your broomsticks, is there anyway to fix them?"

" No," Lyra said, and pulled the black piece of wood out of her robes " That bloody fish basically had it for dinner."

" And the tree smashed mine to bits." Harry slumped slightly, and Lyra rubbed his arm comfortingly as she knew he had taken it hard and he was stuck ( as was she) using a broom Hogwarts had supplied for them.