Holy shit... Am I being blackmailed to go on a date? Well, at least she's not as crazy as Arthur, but still... I stare at Captain Hibana thinking it through... I mean do I have a choice now? I sigh before running a hand through my hair.

"Alright... Well, um... When and where? And please be specific about the time" I asked

"The night you have to leave, say around 5 PM. I want you to myself by then."

"Fine... I'll talk to Captain Obi and the rest then." I uttered after a moment of silence

Captain Hibana leaves me alone on the rooftop. I sigh, oh boy this is gonna be a long 2 weeks. Dinner soon came around and it was announced that I had submitted my resignation letter. Maki and Sister Iris were rather sad when they heard about it but they knew the reason why I had to leave.

"So we're just gonna throw a farewell party when you're gonna leave" Maki said

"Um... About that... I... uh... have a date on that day" I uttered

"What?!"

"Yeah... um... So... Captain Hibana asked me on a date so I can get back my redemiki after she took it when I showed it to her, and I had a request for her before I... uh... disappeared, so... yeah..."

"Did she tell you what kind of date it would be?" Captain Obi asked

"Not really, she just left after I agreed to it and gave me little details" They all look at me expectantly as if telling me to go on "Well, the only thing I know is that it's gonna happen on the day I have to leave and the date starts at 5 PM."

After that revelation they began to fuss over me, asking me so many questions about my upcoming date. That or they asked how Captain Hibana liked me in a romantic sense. When all was said and done we all called it a night. Days passed quickly, and Shinra and the rest came back from China after a week and a half had passed since they left and I filed my resignation letter. Let me tell you, Shinra, Arthur, and Tamaki were rather mad at me for a good few hours but that quickly changed when Maki was trying to convince me to go shopping for some clothes for my date. I declined to say I already have an outfit that can pass as a semi-formal.

Days once again passed and it was the day of my date. Everyone was fussing over me as they wanted me to be prepared and wanted to hang out before I left. When it was 3:30 PM I got changed into a simple black shirt, dark blue jeans, and a gray blazer. I had a pair of black formal shoes on. I stepped out of my shared room and I saw everyone waiting outside. They all looked me up and down before Captain Obi gave me a thumbs up and Sister Iris handed me a bouquet of flowers to give Captain Hibana.

I rubbed the back of my neck as I smiled nervously as I took it. They were aware that this would be my first-ever date so they do know I'm nervous about this. The captain pulled me aside from everyone before he handed me a patch that had the number 8 on it. This was the patch that said you're a part of company 8. I looked at the captain immediately getting his message, I smiled and nodded as I put the patch in the inner breast pocket of the blazer I wore. Vulcan offered to drive me to the Fifth's Fire Force Cathedral but I declined and just decided to borrow the motorcycle he made. They all look at me as if silently asking if I could drive.

I smirked and put on my helmet before speeding off toward the Fifth's jurisdiction to reach the cathedral there. It was around 4:50 or so when I got there, which was expected since I was just now a civilian and not using any emergency stuff. I reached the front of it and a few fire soldiers stopped me. I lifted the visor of my helmet.

"Former Second Class Fire Soldier Rinni Bellereve. I'm here to see Captain Hibana, she's expecting me." I watched as they radio something on their walkie-talkies before letting me in

I drove into the compound and stopped where I was told to pick up Captain Hibana. I stopped in front of the building, put down the stand, and got off the motorcycle. She was wearing a black dress with a white coat that had fur linings on the collar. I opened up the compartment of the motorcycle and grabbed the bouquet of flowers.

I took a deep breath before walking up to her. I ran a hand through my hair messing it up a little bit before I handed her the bouquet. I will admit, I was blushing while giving her a somewhat nervous smile. One of the Fifth's Angels took the bouquet and left to put it in a vase after Captain Hibana ordered it.

"Y-You look wonderful Captain Hibana" I said

"You look rather dashing yourself Rinni. And please, don't call me by my last name and rank anymore. I suggest you call me Princess for the remainder of the date, okay?"

"Um... Okay, so where are we going on this lovely evening?"

"That's for me to know and you to find out" I couldn't help but chuckle at that

"Alright, I hope you don't mind if we use a motorcycle, I brought a spare helmet with me. Well, unless you had a different vehicle in mind."

"No, that's fine"

"So, shall we Princess?" I offered my arm for her to take

I watched her blush before she took my arm and I led her to the motorcycle. I grabbed the spare helmet that was hanging on the left side of the motorcycle and handed it to her. I made sure it was on properly before I grabbed mine and put it on. I got on the motorcycle and removed the kickstand, making sure the motorcycle was balanced with my two feet on the ground as Hibana got on.

I felt her wrap her arms around my waist, and when I was sure she was okay I started the motorcycle and drove off towards the first destination we were going using the directions she would tell me. We ended up having dinner at this somewhat fancy restaurant, before going to a small carnival that was nearby and spending time there. I drove us towards a park, wanting to just sit down and watch the stars. After talking some more we ended up leaving and I drove her back to the Fifth's Cahtedral. I stopped the motorcycle when we reached the same place where I picked her up.

"Well, as promised." She snapped her fingers and a few figures came out of nowhere and handed me a small case before disappearing

"I would offer another date since I had fun, but we both know that I have to go. I really appreciate this though Princess." I said with a smile

I watched once again as Captain Hibana blushed before she brought out my redemiki. I held out my hand ready to take it as she unwrapped it. My eyes widened in surprise when I felt something press against my lips. I saw Captain Hibana with her eyes shut close as she kissed me, and before I could do anything I felt something touch my hand.

Dimension Travelsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें