The points are not enough, and there are only three months left. It is obviously not enough to hunt monsters by yourself. The quickest way is to grab points from the hands of other cultivators.

This is almost everyone's consensus.

As a result, the practitioners of the weak dynasty will suffer.

If you hand over the points obediently, it's fine, if you don't hand it over, you will be annihilated.

This point confirms the news that Baili Hongzhuang and others knew before participating in the assessment competition. Many small dynasties participated in the assessment competition and the end results they were annihilated.

Chapter 1502: Another encounter, Fengbo Dynasty!

As Baili Hongzhuang and others came to the center of the small world, they found that most of the teams they could see around were large and medium dynasties.

As for the teams of small dynasties, there are fewer and fewer teams.

However, under such circumstances, Baili Hongzhuang also discovered that some small dynasty teams have merged into one team to protect themselves.

Only in this way can they avoid some risks to a certain extent.

"When I think of getting closer and closer to the end of the assessment contest, I can't help but get excited!"

Xia Zhiqing can't hide the excitement on her face, compared to when she first came to the small world. She was uneasy and nervous, but now she was just looking forward to returning to the Saint Profound Continent.

Stayed in the small world for so long, all she ate was the dry food that she brought, and it was really not as delicious as the hot food and rice outside.

As long as she is out of the small world, she must have a big meal!

Hearing Xia Zhiqing's comment, Baili Hongzhuang and the others couldn't help being overwhelmed with joy.

Baili Hongzhuang couldn't help but see the pale golden figure in her mind. The two-year period is about to come. She didn't know how much he would change in the past two years.

"It is said that after the assessment contest is over, practitioners who successfully enter the martial art will also have a month of vacation to relax." Bai Junyu smiled.

"Junyu, which dynasty is your family from?" Yuan Xiaoman asked curiously.

She knew that Bai Junyu and the others were all participating in the competition on behalf of the Tiangang Sect with the boss, but the dynasty they belonged to was not quite clear.

Bai Junyu smiled slightly, "Fengbo Dynasty is a small dynasty."

As soon as Bai Junyu's voice fell, the voice of a cultivator rang not far away.

"This Fengbo Dynasty is nothing more than a small dynasty. I didn't expect these practitioners to be brave enough to offend the Wujin Dynasty."

"The practitioners from the small dynasty participating in the assessment contest can only be used as cannon fodder. It is already a good thing to be able to go back alive. They are still reluctant to hand over their points. Isn't this looking for death?"

"Hey, there are always people who don't know the current affairs. Ah, when they are dead, they should regret it."

Many cultivators sighed quietly when they talked about this, all of them regarded it as a joke.

The small dynasty wants to achieve results in this assessment competition, it is a rare thing in a century.

Even if their points are not taken away, it is impossible for them to have the opportunity to enter the martial arts.